7

"Do it for the memories

"Do it for the memories."

-

Despite feeling secretly upset about the whole Beverly thing from earlier, Wren takes it upon herself to drive each of the boy's home when it starts to get dark.

The first person she dropped off was Bill, who seemed a little bit confused about what he should do before he left. He could tell she was unhappy with him, he just couldn't tell why.

Next was Stan, who Wren actually got off the vehicle for. Just so she could hug him tightly and tell him to be safe. She even smothered the poor boy's face in kisses! (Not that he minded) Even though they've only started talking recently, he genuinely feels like she cares about him— which makes him feel even more guilty about the fact that they're using her for her car.

Ben was dropped off next, having no clue of the whole "using her". He genuinely just wants to be her friend. He said something about admiring her in a role model type way, which really flattered Wren.

When she dropped Richie off, he complained about how it's totally unfair that she never hugs/kisses him. He was half kidding, and totally surprised when she actually swooped in and kissed his cheek. He could barely hear anything she said after that. He stood paralyzed for about 20 minutes before going inside.

Finally, she's driving to the last house of the night. Eddie's house.

She drives slower than normal, not wanting him to completely freak out on her again. At the same time, she's still a little pissed about him being such a dick earlier.

"You sure are quiet, Kaspbrak," Wren hums, throwing a skeptical look to Eddie.

Eddie turns to her with an apologetic look, "that's because I don't want to say something wrong and then you purposefully crash the car."

Wren breaks into laughter and shakes her head.

Eddie smiles a little, "sorry about earlier. I was being a dick— it's just, you really piss me off—"

"Hey!" Wren cuts in, defensively, "you get mad at me for everything!"

"Y-You make poor decisions!" He argues with a small laugh. Wren rolls her eyes, and continues to watch the road carefully. She can tell from where they are that Eddie's house is just around the corner. Admittedly, she kind of wants to spend a little more time with him.

Wren reaches over and turns up her volume.

Mötley Crüe is still playing on the radio, making her smile brightly.

"What's this?" Eddie curiously questions, observing how excitement takes her features when she turns on the music.

Wren gasps, "I can't believe you losers really haven't heard of Mötley Crüe!"