Before I could make my next move, a sharp pang hit me in the side of my neck.

I groaned, taking in a heavy breath. My fingers moved to the source of pain, as the world around me began to swirl. Reaching the base of my neck, I felt a small dart. Wrapping my fingers around it, I yanked it out.

"What the fuck," I muttered looking at the tiny dart in my palm. Never have I ever heard of packs using tranquilizer darts.

I stumbled, falling onto my knees. Someone threw their shirt at me, and with my slow, drowsy movements, I slipped it on.

I was still holding tightly onto my knife, but slowly, my grip loosened and the knife slipped out of my grasp. Losing all control of my body, I fell to the ground.

The wolves shifted back, slipping into clothes.

I felt someone grip onto my hair harshly and yank my head up. I growled threateningly only to hear a chuckle.

It was the damned beta who shot me with a dart.

I was utterly immobilized. I had no control over my body. I hated this feeling of helplessness. It sickened me.

I snarled at the beta.

"Cuff her and bring her back," he ordered the wolves, letting go of me. I watched the blonde-haired beta walk away from the scene, leaving me in the hands of the warriors.

Someone harshly yanked both of my hands forward before cuffing them. I could feel the sharp sting against my wrists as the wolfsbane-laced metal ate away at my skin. The effects of the dart began wearing off and my energy was returning.

The darts must've bee spelled. Now I'm trapped at this godforsaken pack.

Shit, I mentally cursed. Fuck, fuck, fuck, dammit.

I growled as I felt two wolves yank me up by my arms. I had somewhat regained control over my body now; the darts were only temporary, but my movement was restricted by the cuffs wrapped around my wrists.

The two men dragged me forward making their way over shrubs, through the thick expanse of the forest.

I gritted my teeth in anger. The men holding me were digging their fingers into my arms. We neared a clearing, and the pack house began to come into view.

I struggled to regain control over my own body, trying to overpower the effects of the dart which drained my energy. My body was not familiar with the use of darts.

The man holding me growled, "Keep walking, bitch."

I froze in my tracks. I grew extremely impatient, and his words angered me. He shouldn't have said that. Pushing through, I managed to gain control over myself.

Squeezing my hands into fists, I gritted my teeth before sending a sharp kick to his legs. His grip loosened on me, but it was enough for me to break out of the grasp of both of them.

He seemed to be surprised that I was able to overcome the effects of the dart, but he doesn't know that no normal tranquilizers will work on me.

I lifted my leg up, my hands still cuffed, and round house kicked the other one in the head.

The one I kicked in the legs got off the ground and charged at me.

I smiled at him, easily dodging him.

Turning around, I jumped on him from the back, wrapping my legs around his torso. I pulled my arms over his head, wrapping my cuffs around his neck.

He screamed, feeling the wolfsbane biting away at his flesh.

I released my hold on him, and he dropped to the ground with a heavy thump.

Getting up, I began to run.

We were in the middle of an open field, heading to the pack house. Definitely someone noticed, so I had to act fast.

My suspicions were proved right when I was tackled onto the ground. I snarled slipping out from underneath the pack warrior's grasp.

The pack warrior moved quickly before pushing my head against the ground, holding me in place.

With my body already weakened, I wasn't able to do too much.

Two warriors gripped onto my arms, roughly yanking me off the ground.

"Shit," I muttered almost inaudibly under my breath as I bit my lip in frustration.

In front of me was the alpha. I didn't have to look to tell; I could feel it. His raw power was radiating off him in waves, enough to make any other normal wolf kneel.

I managed to attract a lot of attention.

I swung my head to the side, momentarily avoiding his gaze before snapping my eyes back to the alpha's eyes.

I daringly looked into his grey-blue eyes, knowing very well that it would tick him off.

"Let," I dramatized, "me go," I finished, looking at him from under my hooded eyes.

He towered over me, radiating dominance. I would be lying if I said I wasn't intimidated by him.

There was something about his eyes which I couldn't put my finger on. But, I knew one thing. I was unable to look away.

He nodded toward a tall, man with raven-black hair. The man stepped forward, moving towards me.

Oh game on, Alpha.

In one swift movement both of the warriors holding me were on the ground.

I clapped my palms together, dusting off imaginary dirt.

"Oh, you don't want to put me in a cell, Alpha."

"Marko," the alpha nodded to the raven-haired man, and before I had the chance to respond, another dart whizzed by me. I was quick to react, catching it in my hands before it could hit me.

"Ha, you thought that would work a second time?"

But, I missed the second dart which came whizzing at me before it hit me in the shoulder.

"Fuck you," I breathed, toppling onto the Alpha. He caught my fall by wrapping his arm around my waist.

That's when I felt it. In my otherwise numb body, I felt a tremor pass through me. I shuddered amongst him as his touch seemed to leave a burning trail along my skin.

I inhaled deeply, my head snapping up towards his eyes.

He wrinkled his brows in confusion, his icy blue eyes narrowing. I could see flecks of gold shining through as he realized what just happened.

His eyes stayed glued to mine, never once straying from my eyes.

He clenched his jaw, "Marko, take her to the cells."

If you want to keep reading go add the book! Chapters are currently in the process of being written. 

https://my.w.tt/UiNb/aGIQ6kFcpI