12

Wanna help me out and read on inkitt? Link in bio. (Look at "A Request" for more info)  

ADDIE'S CHILDISHNESS HAS ENDED LAST CHAPTER.

Adeline's POV

I had showered and changed into one of Gabriel's button up shirts. It was so long it was basically the equivalent to a dress, but I guess it would do since I didn't have any clothes yet, and all of Gabriel's pants would slide off my waist.

Eli had taken me back to Gabriel's room, and while I was searching for pants, I was only successful in finding a box of old paints.

One thing led to another and here we were, painting on the wall.

I laughed as a huge amount of dark, red paint flicked onto Eli's face as he moved the paint brush around. It got into his golden hair, staining it red.

We were in the process of painting a deep, red rose on the wall. I have to admit, I was proud at myself. With the free time I had in the cottage, art had become one of my favorite hobbies.

I heard footsteps in the hallway, slowly approaching the room. Gabriel had been working the whole day in the cramped office. He has to be tired.

He opened the door, stepping in, and my eyes lit up as I turned to him with a happy smile.

He looked at the wall, noticing the fresh layers of paint smothered across it.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" He lowly.

He scanned over my outfit, clenching his jaw when he saw me in only a button up shirt.

Gabriel stalked towards me before slamming me against the wall. He held my wrists above my head, and looked me in the eyes.

His blue eyes were now flickering a dark red. I guess I really did make him angry. I could feel his hot breath fanning on my face.

Eli began to make a stealthy exit. He was gonna leave me to the wrath of Gabriel!

His grip tightened before I could even move.

"What are you wearing?" The anger in his voice was enough to make me cower in fear.

I didn't reply, but instead I stared at him with fear.

Gabriel moved in closer. His body was pressed up against mine. My back was pressed up against the wall, leaving me no where to go.

"Didn't I warn you earlier against wearing such skimpy clothes? That too around another male."

"I-I'm sorry." I said, hoping that he would let go of me without any punishment.

"You're mine." He whispered into my ear as his hand trailed under my shirt as he gently caressed my hip. A soft moan escaped my lips.

He leaned in, and his lips brushed against the base of my neck, sending tingles throughout my body. I gasped, letting out a tiny moan that didn't go unheard by him. I bit my lip, trying to stop the foreign sounds from escaping my lips. His fangs grazed against the vein that pops out on the base my neck.

I squirmed under his hold, trying to escape the awkward position I was in with him pressed up against my body.

Gabriel stiffened. A low growl escaped his lips, and I could feel something poking me down there. Gabriel abruptly let go of me with a growl.

He turned around and stared at the wall before punching a hole through it. His gaze turned towards his bathroom and he stalked off to take a shower. He was definitely mad at me.

I stared at the hole in the wall, and slumped down on the bed.

A dull throb started deep inside my head before expanding to painful bursts. Great. Migraine.

Maybe it was the effects of the sugar rush wearing off.

Suddenly, the room around me changed. It flashed and morphed into a bloody scene. Blood on the wall. The ground. Everywhere.

I screamed.

The blood on the walls seeped slowly closer and closer to me.

Out if the heap of guts on the ground, a body wrangled its way out. It reached it's hand out towards me.

A sharp shriek escaped my lips. My body felt deathly cold as icy shivers shot through my body.

The bloody mutualized body grinned wickedly.

"V-Visit t-the O-Ora-c-cle." The body inched closer repeating the same phrase over and over.

I kept on screaming, and trying to move away, but it was useless. The blood and the terrifying creature was surrounding me.

Not knowing what to do, I put my hands around my face and started to cry. I was scared.

"Adeline!" I heard a sharp yell.

I gasped, and the room returned back to normal. I was panting heavily, and sweat dripped down the side of my forehead. The tears still remained wet on her cheeks.

"I-I I'm sorry. I d-didn't mean to ruin your shower. I'm fine you c-can leave." I gasped breathlessly. My hands were fisted in the sheets tightly as I shivered. I bent my head down to hid my terrified face and wet tears from him. I slowly glanced up at with my head still bent.

He was dripping wet, with only a towel wrapped around his torso.

"You're clearly not okay." His deep voice rang out.

"N-Nightmare. It was just a nightmare. Nothing to worry about." I mumbled distantly.

Gabriel nodded before vanishing, making me feel scared again. What if the morbid creature came back and killed me? I clutched tightly onto the blanket with fear.

Gabriel returned in moments with a pair of sweatpants on. They hung lowly on his abdomen. He wasn't wearing a shirt, leaving his muscles open for me to see.

Gabriel settled down on the couch and started to doze off.

I rolled onto my side and shut my eyes, trying to fall asleep. The horrifying experience from just moments ago rushed through my head again. Blood and guts everywhere.

"G-Gabriel?"

"Hmm." I heard a deep mumble.

"C-Can you sleep with me?" I stuttered. My cheeks were covered in dried up tears, which I am pretty sure he hasn't noticed.

There was a long pause between us.

Somewhere between the lingering silence, Gabriel ended up by my side on the bed. He gently pushed me back down onto the bed and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Are you sure you're fine?" He asked, seeing the stains on my cheeks.

I nodded.

"Visit the Oracle."

•Ooh. Things got a little tense with Addie's horrifying vision. Things are escalating as Addie is snapping out of her sugar rush! Please continue to read my story! I have a plot twist coming up in a few chapters! Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!

What do you think the vision means?•