24

Day 3 (9:58am)

My eyes slowly fluttered opened from my slumber, and my body was tightly clung around someone's body. Not just anyone, Cameron's. I was laying on his chest with his arms wrapped around my waist.

For some reason it feels kinda safe in his Arms, but it also feels weird since we basically hate each other.

I stared down at his features, watching his eyes slowly open right before mine. He realized his arms tightly around me so he let go quickly while I moved myself off of him with a light awkward cough.

"Sorry" we both said at the same time causing heat to raise up to my cheeks.

I tucked my loose strand of hair behind my ear, licking my lips slowly. My throat feels dry, and my stomach feels completely empty. I think it's been hours since I ate something, or even had water. I know I had juice, but that's just sugar in a cup with a very good flavour.

I shifted myself off the bed walking over to where they left the water and snacks for us. I really wish that I had a proper meal right now. Maybe at least a sandwich instead of a bag of chips.

I took a small sigh, and opened the bag of chips. I walked over to Cameron taking a seat next to him and motioning if he wanted some.

"No I'm good" he shook his head while laying down super calm. "Okay suit yourself" I grabbed a handful of the chips, shoving it into my mouth. It is now 10 a clock in the morning, I can tell because of the clock placed on the nightstand right beside the bed.

The more time we waste not looking for them, the more they can be closer to death. Those two Bonnie and Clyde have to wake up and except my offer about joining together, because I truly believe that if we team up we can find them and save them from the caves.

I don't know how big and powerful they are, but I do know I will do whatever I can to save her, no matter the consequences, even if that means risking my own life to save hers.

"You know, this is all fucked up, America in general, especially trump, he's the more fucked up one for creating this purging thing" I mumbled while shoving more chips into my mouth.

Cameron just let out a chuckle while staring at the ceiling. "Tell me about it, If anything he deserves to die for creating this day" his words were as if he truly meant it.

"Well no one deserves to die, no matter how horrible of a person they are. As much as I would love to see it happen, it's still not right to murder"

His eyes directed at me as he plopped himself up with an elbow. "Murders only right if it's for the right people"

Wait is he serious?

"So you agree with purging day" my voice was low and confused. He rolled his eyes now sitting up straight against the headboard, I could tell that he was getting more annoyed by the second as we stayed on this topic.

"I believe killing is wrong against the innocent, but against those who have done us wrong, I believe they deserve death, so yes I only believe in purging day for the evil" his words hit me hard in the face. I'm not sure how to react to this. I don't agree with this at all, I do think those who are evil deserve to be locked up, but no one deserves death, no matter what.

"Okay" was all I managed to say earning a weird expression back from him. "Okay?" He raised his eyebrow.

"What do you want me to say, I don't agree with you but I'm not gonna argue with you about it either Cameron, it's too exhausting always arguing with you. And sometimes I feel like it's over the stupidest things too, and I'm done with that, I'm done with whatever this is"