15

March 22
(day 2) 7:48am

We ran across the street stopping immediately as we saw a car pull up, along with three huge vans making my heart feel like its about to beat out of my chest.

A man in all black, with an eye patch across his eye with stained blood on his cheeks stepped out of one of the vehicles and let out a laugh as if he was told a joke, but he wasn't.

He looked psychotic, and scary as hell. He looked as if he was ready to just kill someone and than laugh about it the second later.

"Take him out" the strange man muttered while grabbing a bat with wire around it.

(Had to put Negan into it cause why not ;)

The lady that he commanded, nodded her head quickly, and ran over to one of the trucks. She pulled out her gun out from her back pocket, and glanced over at the man before before opening up the truck.

A boy around the age of 14-15 was forcefully pushed out of another vehicle and thrown on to the ground.

I stared at the boy, and saw that he wasn't scared nor cared about what was happening. He just went along with it as if everything was going to be alright.

"So" the man with the eyepatch mumbled while walking towards the boy. "I see you like stabbing men In the eye, considering mine is now gone" He chuckled loudly before continuing. "It's okay though, cause it actually looks badass. And I mean really badass" he bent his back backwards while he held the bat over his shoulder.

"Damn bend any more your back might break" the boy said as he placed a smirk on his face.

I held in my laughter considering the boy was right.

"You see young one, I don't like killing children, but considering you took out 3 of my men, and stabbed my eye out, I think I could make a exception and kill you"

The boy laughed while looking around him. "That's not going to happen Negan, cause you see, I won't allow you to kill me"

So Negan, that's what his name is.

"Boy, do you not see you are surrounded by my people and have no weapon on you"

He nodded his head while glancing around the whole entire area, catching a glance at me. I let out a small gasp, hiding myself fully behind the garbage can.

"The boy seen me" I told Cameroon nervously.

"Idiot" he muttered under his breath loud enough for me to hear.

He's so rude.

I moved a bit away from him, getting in the same spot I was in last time so I could see the whole entire thing.

I peaked my head really slowly to see the boy now smirking.

"I may not have any weapon, but I do know someone will come and help me"

Oh no I'm not. As much as I would there's about 30 people in total, and that would be a lot against just me and Cameron, and we would be dead if we tried.

Cameron pulled out his gun, and handed me an extra one that he had in his pocket. "Okay this is the pla-"

"No, no there is no plans here, we are leaving and finding a decent area" I cut him off before he could finish.

He rolled his eyes back, while running his hand through his brown hair. He didn't seem bothered by my answer at all, he just had a look as if he was thinking if it was a good idea or not to help the kid.

And my own personal answer, is not to help him. He could be a purger for all I know, I mean he did kill that guys mans, and stab him in the eye.

But he's a kid.

I huffed softly while glancing at the gun in my hand.  If I was that kid I would really hope for someone to come and help me.

"Eva, I understand you are probably scared, but that's a kid out there, we can't just leave h-"

"Okay, okay let's help him. What's the idea?" I cut him off again.

He loaded his gun, and looked over at the group of people. They were talking to each other but I didn't bother to listen in cause I needed to know what the plan was.

"This is what's happening" He whispered while looking around. "I'll go up on the building and start shooting while you shoot down here, while running to the boy and grabbi-"

"Wait why do you have the easy job" I couldn't help but cut him off like every other time.

He pulled his head back while snapping my a glare. I could tell I was making him angry by every time I
Cut him off.

"I swear Eva if you don't shut up and stop cutting me off" he threatened me while waving his gun.

"What you gonna do? Shoot me?"

He smirked while moving close to my ear. I could feel his warm breath against my skin sending my goosebumps.

"Maybe"

I pushed him off me as I stood up. "Get in position, when you fire first and shoot somebody I'll do what I need to do" I told him, hoping he'll just get up and leave but my luck he gave me a fake smile and whispered in my ear Before climbing the latter.

"What ever you say tips"

What does that even mean?

I groaned while going back in position. The boy was crossing his arms with a smirk on his face as if he knew exactly what was going to happen.

"Stop smirking like that boy" one of the men shouted At him. "Why should I? You all are going to die"

Negan laughed at him, while shaking his head side to side. "Oh boy you Are so wrong" he laughed "cause I'm going to kill you right n-"

*bang* *bang* *bang*

                              That's my cue

A/n

I'll post soon