13

March 22
Day 2 (2:09am)

Eva's POV

A small yawn escaped my mouth,  making me realize I've probably slept for ages, and Cameron's probably tired of holding me for this long.

I moved my head upwards away from the crook of Cameron's neck, noticing we were still walking in the city which means this journeys going to take awhile.

Cameron walked in a normal pace, while glancing around to make sure no one was around, ready to attack. He seemed a bit tired considering he let out a small yawn, and as long as I slept I'm still extremely exhausted as we'll.

I kinda feel bad that  he carried me for this long. I know I would be tired out of my mind if I had to carry someone on my back for more than 5 minutes.

"You can let me down now" I startled him. he stopped in his place, letting me go so I was now standing.

"You scared the shit out of Me" he muttered under his breath softly. I smirked slightly,  standing a bit straighter so I wasn't so small compared to him, but that didn't help.

He's like a giant compared to me, I'm legit up to his shoulders, which makes me feel like a midget, it was like he was towering over me.

"How long was I asleep for?" I questioned while stretching my arms. He shrugged his shoulders, straightening the bag he was carrying.

"45 minutes I guess"

Damn I thought I was sleeping for hours, guess I thought wrong then.

"As tired as you look, I can't really carry you, so I guess we should Find that place you were talking about and take a rest for a few hours"

He nodded his head agreeing to the idea, walking towards the alley way. "Common, its this way" he stopped and told me. "Don't be a scaredy cat" he added.

"I am not a scaredy cat" I hissed at him while crossing my arms. He smirked, and rolled his eyes back. "Whatever"

I followed him through the alley way, Looking around to make sure there wasn't anyone hiding around ready to attack.

I can't lie, I am scared but I can't show it, I can't let him see me scared, and I can't let myself feel as if I am scared, I'm stronger than this, I know I am.

He stopped mid way in the alleyway, walking towards a dark black door that seemed to be locked. How on earth are we supposed to get in? It seems impossible.

Before I could ask him about getting in, he pulled out a key unlocking the door.

"Common, you just gonna stand there" he rudely snapped at me making me flinch.

I quickly recovered, while walking towards the door that he held opened for me. He was looking annoyed as ever since I wasn't inside yet, making me feel annoyed since he's always annoyed.

I entered inside quickly, glancing at him on the way in while rolling my eyes.

"Don't make a mess in here" he told me as he closed the door and locked it.

The place was really interesting. It had one big sofa in the corner, a flat screen tv on the wall, a glass table with weed scattered all over, beer bottles in the Corner, and a door that had 4 locks on It.

"What's behind that door?" I curiously asked him. He shot his eyes down at me, thinking of something to say. "Don't worry about it"

Wow great answer stupid.

I rolled my eyes, plopping myself on the sofa.

"Can you pass me water out of the bag" I asked while he placed it on the ground.

He shot his eyes at me, hesitating for a second. "Why? You can't grab it yourself"

Of course, How did I not know he was going to reply with a dumb ass answer.

"Seriously,stop being a dick, And give me some water it isn't that difficult"

"If it isn't that difficult than get up and do it yourself" he placed a smirk on his face as if he won this argument.

"Please"

He opened his mouth to say something else, but just closed it and grabbed the water while throwing it over to me.

"Thanks"

He nodded his head while standing up and sitting on the other side of the sofa next to me. "You should get some more rest, we have another long ass walk tomorrow, but this time it's morning to night" he told me, as he gave me a quick glance and looked back down at the gun he held in his hands.

I wanted to ask him more questions about everything, but I know we are both extremely tired and this wouldn't be such a great time to ask him. He would probably get mad, and start telling me off.

Or even saying how annoying I am, and I should just figure it out myself.

I nodded my head agreeing to his idea, looking at him as he got comfortable and shut his eyes.

Besides him being an asshole, this guys actually really attractive.

Really attractive.

I snapped my eyes off of him, while laying down on the sofa And clutching my knees towards my stomach so I wasn't touching him.

This is going to be a forever purge.

A/n

How's everyone doing?