6

March 21
Day one (10:02pm)

Cameron's POV

Eva's eyes stayed on Beth the entire time while she was being dragged out, me on the other hand was staring at my best friend since birth being pulled into a van forcefully. It felt like my heart was ready to just jump out of my chest, it felt like all the anger I had was building up, more and more.

I  want to go and save Nash from being kidnapped on purge days, but I know I can't. When Eva tried to  run for Beth I knew I couldn't have let her go, so I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her back. If she went they would've got angry and killed every single one of them, and I can't let Nash get killed.

I would know that they would've killed all of them because I've been in their group. They're bad people, people who can ruin your life, people who don't want nothing but to see others in pain, people who made me angry and careless for others.

I will get my best friend back and Eva
Will get hers, I just can't do anything  about it at this exact moment, I need a plan, a plan that won't get anyone killed.

****

As none of them were in sight anymore I let go of Eva and walked back in forth with my hands running through my hair. Eva's expression was full of sadness and betrayal, I want to just tell her everything will be alright and it's not a big deal, but that will make her cry and if she cries it's going to make me wanna kill myself.

I hate when people cry, I feel awkward and weird, and I just don't know what to do.  Don't get me wrong I'm not heartless when it comes to a situation like that, I just rather walk away and do my own thing until their done.

Maybe that is heartless

Well fûck it let me be heartless

Eva's POV

I bit my lip to prevent me from crying, and looked at Cameron who was pacing himself back and forth. Just one look at him makes me angry. He did this. Him and that stupid Nash of his did this.

Those people only came for Nash and Cameron, but when they couldn't find him they took my best friend, all cause  of them. If Nash didn't ask Beth If we wanted to stay we would've been out of here and finding somewhere safe.

They did this

suddenly anger rushed through my body from head to toe. My fist rolled up  in and ball and my jaw clenched hardly. I rushed over to Cameron's side and pushed him hardly. His expression snapped towards me and filled with confusion and anger.

"You did this, you could have aloud me to run and save her but no, you had to hold me back" I shouted in his face with anger. He shook his head and let out a small laugh. "You don't get it princess do you? You think that's how everything works? If they had one look at you coming towards them they would have killed my best friend, and especially yours"

Princess? He did not just call me princess.

I clenched my jaw tighter if that was possible and pushed him again. "How would you know? Huh? How would you know that?" I screamed.
"I promised Beth that we were going to be okay. Her, I promised she would be fine", "and she's not fine she was kidnapped and that's all your fault"

He rolled his head back and glanced at me before picking up the black bag and swinging it across my shoulder.

"I don't have time for your rants alright", "I think I know a couple of places they might have gone" he sighs. "Let's just find them before 5 days past at least, alright"

I licked my lips and nodded my head slowly. "Alright" I breathed out.

I gripped the bag on my shoulder and started to follow him out of the grocery store. I was still nervous to go back outside, who knows there could be thousands of people getting killed on the streets right now.

But why would I care, the only person I'm worried about dying is Beth. She's all I have, and I would die for her if i had to.

Cameron nodded his head and started to walk out of the store. I slowly followed behind him feeling my insides turn. Beth was the only person making me strong, and now that I don't have
her I feel weaker then I've ever been.

The kind of weak I never thought that I would feel ever again.

I sighed softly walking out of the store, feeling the fresh air Hit against my bare skin. I was wearing black ripped jeans, Nike white shoes, and a loose v line t-shirt. I would've wore a sweater or at least brought a jacket, but of course I had no time to do so.

I placed my hand on my cold arm, glancing around to see nothing but papers flying from the wind. It was way quieter then I thought it was going to be, I thought there was going to be killing in every corner, but no, there's nothing.

Cameron pulled out his black gun, and opened up the bottom piece. His eyes widened while he ran his ran through his beautiful hair. It is beautiful, don't judge.

I raised my eyebrow curious to what's going on. "You alright there?" I questioned as he shot me a glare. He groaned while Placing the gun in his back pocket and nodding his head. "No, we need to go to a gun store. We need more weapons, and bullets. I only have 3 left" he replied while walking up to me.

            "Then lead the way"

A/n

I would've added more, but I'm in class and I rather update now before it ends

don't forget to vote and follow