14

March 22
Day 2 (7:30am)

Gun shots filled my ears, causing me to jump forward quickly realizing it was all a dream. I don't think I am ever going to get used to this being reality. I mean who would?

It's a week where people kill others for their pleasure. I don't see how any of this could make someone feel amazing. You're literally killing a person. Don't people think about it later? Do they not realize they are taking away a persons life.

This makes me so mad.

I shut my eyes closed softly, while controlling my breathing by the sudden dream that I was having. I was breathing heavily as if I just ran a marathon, but that isn't true, I'm breathing to heavily because of this stupid purge, I think it's getting into my head way to much.

"Damn what happened to you"

A loud scream escaped my mouth while I jumped up quickly. Damn why am I so scared this morning.

I placed my hand on to my mouth, while I ran my other hand through my brown tangled hair, before glancing at Cameron who was playing with the gun in his hand, while he sat back on the couch.

"Nothing" I lied.

I don't want him thinking I'm weak okay. And yes you may be thinking, 'why is this girl lying to him' but you would understand if y-

I stopped my thoughts from heading any where else before I could start to tear up like I usually do when I think of it. My horrible experience with the last years purge.

He smirked slightly as if he was entertained with what he was seeing right now.

"I like how your face changed from scared, to sad, and then to serious, it's very interesting"

I rolled my eyes back, while crossing my arms across my chest.

"Shut up" I hissed slightly while laying my back against the sofa. He chuckled while placing the gun down.

"I don't like you, you seem very edgy, and fake" he blurted out as if it was the most normal thing to say to a person.

I opened my mouth to reply, but he continued.

"I don't want to seem rude and all, but it's true you know. Plus I don't really care about your feelings"

I stared at him in silence not knowing what to say to that. I mean who would know what to say after a person calls you fake, and says they don't like you.

I'm fine with it though, I don't really care cause I honestly don't like him at all either, but you don't see me blurting it out loud like him. I keep my thoughts to myself, cause I'm a nice person. To certain people, and he isn't a person I want to be nice to after that.

I changed my face expression from confused, to a smirk.

Two can play at this game.

"Don't flatter yourself asshole, cause trust me if I had a choice to be with anybody else right now, I would, but I'm stuck with you cause I need to find my best friend, and I have a feeling she would be fine right now and with me if we never met you guys In that damn grocery store"

I paused.

"So guess what, I don't like you either"

I finally took a breath, while standing up quickly off the sofa. "I'm going to the washroom" I mumbled while I walked towards the washroom door ignoring whatever Cameron had to say after that.