9

March 21
(Day one) 11:32pm

It's quite, awkward, and cold. Those things do not match with each other at all, and that makes it suck badly. It's literally only been 5 minutes and I'm already feeling like this is going to go badly.

I feel like someone any moment now is just gonna pop up with a chainsaw or axe in their hands, trying to kill me.

Is that a bad thing to think about right now?

Yea probably it is.

I walked a bit faster towards Cameron, and took a deep breath while glancing at him quickly. He was clenching his fist, and and tensing up His jaw. It somehow looked really attractive and I mean really attractive.

His eyes met mine, letting a flush of pink appear on my cheeks from embarrassment. He chuckled softly and walked a bit faster until he stopped and looked around.

Confusion over flowed me. I was confused to why he just stopped in the middle of no where. We are supposed to keep walking as far as we can, and stopping his not going to help anything at all.

"Wh-"

"Shhhhh" he cut me off quickly. He continued to look around, until his eyes stared at one place. "FUCK" he screamed.

Goosebumps appeared all over my body from being terrified. I was confused and scared to what was going on. "Fuck" Cameron cursed, before tackling me to the ground.

A loud gun shot hit the ground, inches away from the side of my head. A loud scream escaped my mouth before I could take it back.  More gun shots fired from every angle, missing at every chance they had.

Cameron quickly got off the ground and pulled me up. "Move" he shouted inches away from my face.

I snapped out of whatever I was in, and stood up as fast as I could. Bullets were firing everywhere making me feel like I was already dead. I was more scared than I've ever been in my life.

The one thing on my mind was Beth, and if I die Beth would die too.

I covered my head with my arms, and ran across the street towards an Alley way where Cameron was headed. I ran faster then I've ever ran before, it was like I was flying or more like running for my life.

A loud scream came out of my mouth as another gun shot was fired inches away from my ear.

I ran faster not seeing Cameron anywhere. My heart was starting to beat faster, I was now more frightened then I already was.

I am so going to die out here without Cameron, I'm just going to be stabbed thousands of times just like befo-

A hand wrapped over my mouth, and another around my waist. My eyes widened and my legs felt weak. I'm going to die.

The person pushed me up against the wall, breathing heavily in my neck not showing his face. "Don't make a sound, they'll hear us" a familiar voice whispered to me.

Cameron?

He slowly removed his hand and looked up at me so I was one hundred percent sure it was him.

He was starting to breath a bit slower, and he started looking around a bit to see if the cost was clear. I just stared at him while feeling my heart beat faster and faster. I really didn't expect this to happen, but what am I saying it's the purge of course these stuff are going to happen, maybe even worse things are going to happen, this is nothing.

I pulled away from him and looked around to make sure the cost was clear.

"I think we are fine" I looked back over at Cameron while pulling my hair up in a high pony tale. He slowly nodded his head and pulled out hit gun from his back pocket. "Yea, well we need to be one hundred percent sure"

He walked by me, and started walking towards the exit of this creepy alleyway. I really do hate alleyways, especially at a night like this.

It was dark, quite. The only thing you could hear is the sound of paper moving, and the little squeaks from rats as they ran around.

I followed behind Cameron catching up to him so we were side to side. He was clenching his jaw, and tightening his hand on the gun as if he was angry, I couldn't understand why.

"You alright" I couldn't help but ask. He quickly glanced at me and quickly looked away. " I'm fine" he muttered under his breath while running his free hand through his hair. I was about to open my mouth and ask him again since I didn't believe him, but I ended up keeping it closed.

I didn't want him to get mad at me and start telling me to shut up before we get killed. But he would be right, if I do end up talking, Someone may be able to hear us, and then we would die. And I really don't want to die.

"How did you not get them" a loud scream filled the entire alleyway. I stopped in my tracks quickly and gripped on to Cameron's arm for him to stop walking.

"I'm sorry sir, I really am, but it's not
Just me who was shooting" a woman's voice nervously answered after him. "That might be right, but I depended on you" he screamed loudly.

"I'm so-"

*gun shot*

I covered my mouth with my hand to prevent me from screaming, and looked over at Cameron who didn't seem bothered by this at all. He actually looked Calm.

He looked over at me and put his gun off safety mode. "Let's go, before who ever that was comes and finds us"

I slowly nodded my head and started to follow him again.