1

Played as Barbara Palvin

March 21
Day 1- 5:32pm

2 hours and 28 minutes away from purging

I laid in my bed not wanting to get up. All that's on my mind is the purge, I am completely frightened over tonight, and the rest of the ten days that are going to go by.

I mean What if someone breaks into mine and my best friends home? What if we run out of food, what if one of us gets sick, then what will we do. There's no hospital to go to, all markets are closed, and the only way to get in is to break in.

Or what if someone attacks us. Then what? It's a win and die situation there. Or maybe I'm just being paranoid, and I just gotta relax a bit and think about some positive stuff. Wait what am I talking about, there is no positive stuff, it's the fucking purge, I'm going to die!

No, no, no Eva think positive, positive thinking Eva.

"Get up Eva, we need to go shopping for food ASAP, the purge is going to begin in 2 hours" my best friend Beth shouted while running into my room. I lifted my Body upwards so I was sitting on my bed, looking at Beth with wide eyes.

"Beth, are you kidding me right now, why didn't you go yesterday" I half shouted with anger. She chuckled at my remark, putting her hand through her hair in annoyance. "Because I was doing other shit. For example setting up our alarm system, so what were you doing Eva? Sitting on your ass thinking about how the 10 days are gonna go"

I rolled my eyes, standing up so I was facing her. "You're right, let's just go, I don't want to argue" I said before walking past her. I made my downstairs putting on my shoes as she ran downstairs towards me.

"Eva, I'm sorry, I'm just frustrated, I know you were doing other stuff as well, I'm just being a bitch" she said with a frown on her face. "If something happens to us I don't want to be the one to end it badly" she added.

I stoped what I was doing and faced her with a small smile. "I think we are both frustrated, I'm sorry to, and nothing's gonna happen to us, I promise" I said. She smiled at me hugely, pulling me into one of our huge hugs. I giggled a bit, kissing her cheek before pulling away.

"Okay, common Beth we should go. We gotta make it back home on time"

She nodded her head, running towards the kitchen to grab her keys. "Lets go blue eyes" she shouted As she ran past me. "Damn what a track star you are" I said laughing. She winked At me with a smirk, running out of the house and towards her car.

"It comes in handy on a night like this" she said while entering her car. I rolled my eyes playfully, shutting our house door, and making sure it was Locked. I wouldn't want to come back home with a stranger with a machine gun sitting on our sofa.

I bit my lip at the thought, running into the car buckling my seat belt. "Let's just hurry up, I don't like the thought of being out here when it's so close to purging time" I said honestly. "Totally agree" she mumbled.

I huffed loudly, turning on the radio.

We advise you to stay in doors and lock yourself in if you aren't purging tonight, and the rest of the ten days to be exact. And to those of you who are purging we hope you have a successful cleanse, and be careful on the streets. This years purging, is supposed to be insane, and brutal, more blood and kills are sup-

"Why'd you turn it off I want to listen" Beth said glancing at me. "Because I don't want to listen about this years purging being insane, and more brutal. You know what happened last year. And if last year was insane, Imagine this year"