Occupation: Sexy Nurse

Story:
If you're on my page and you're sexy then you're allowed to stay.

I'm a seductress and a nurse living in Lagos. I have very long hair and according to the rest of the population, beautiful eyes.

My bra size is a D cup and I have very nice looking black thongs.

I'm looking for a nice, rich and handsome guy who's interested in nights of pleasure as long as he can take care of my needs.

If you feel like you fit the description above, then click on the message button.

...

Wow! He thought. She was trying too hard, either that or she had a problem.

Have fun, Mfon's words re-echoed in his mind.

Well, he could always block her if she was married.

He looked at her messages.

Zainab: I love your story! Want to hook up?

So straight to the point!

Tade: um, already?

Zainab: oh, so you're the sexting type of guy! No p, how about I send you a picture and we get started?

Tade: how about we just talk, normally?

Zainab: about what?

Tade: ourselves. So, how are you?

She blocked him.

...

One last message, and if it was another horny married woman he was going to leave the website.

Mfon was crazy. And he was even crazier to listen to her.

...

Name: Amara Faith

Age: not telling!

Address: Lagos

Occupation: Student/Entrepreneur

Story:
I'm a fun loving girl who loves watching movies and playing games.

I'm more interested in older guys, so if you think you're immature, then don't bother messaging me.

I'm still a student, studying to be a high commissioner one day, and I live in Lagos.

I have a baby face, and I'm slim but hot anyway.

I'm looking for friendship and maybe a little romance if you're worth it.

So if you're interested, just let me know!

...

He breathed a sigh of relief. A normal person, finally!

And even her message was normal.

Amara: Hello!

Tade: Hey Amara

Amara: Oh you're here!

Wow, were all these women constantly online. They replied so fast, like they've been waiting for a man to hit them up.

Tade: um yes I am.

Amara: Well I would love to get to know you but I have a class right now and phones aren't allowed.

Tade: that's alright.

Tade: wait, how old are you?

Amara: 17...

...