Bang Bang

Tre's POV

I yanked on Billie's tie and pulled him on my lap so that he was straddling me. This got him excited and before I could think Billie had slammed his lips on mine. Billie began kissing me rough and passionately. I put my hands inside Billie's shirt and up his back. I dug my nails into his skin and yanked down, scratching him as hard as I could. Billie pulled his lips away so he could let out a loud moan. I took advantage of this and moved my lips to his neck. I began to suck on his neck and lick the spots my lips had previously been. As I sucked on his neck I moved my hands to the front of his chest and felt his body.

Billie pushed me down on the bed and laid on top of me. I grabbed his tie and pulled him closer. He pressed his lips against mine and slid his tongue into my mouth. He began to grind against me and I felt how hard he was. I went back to kissing his neck. As I licked his neck I began moving my lips lower so that they were on his chest where I had previously unbutton his shirt. I kept going until I ran out of buttons. Billie quickly took off his top and than pulled mine off. He went to take his tie off but I pulled it hard before he could.

"Keep it on," I whispered.

"Fine," he grunted. "But I get this..." Billie undid my belt and  and tossed it on the floor. He pushed his hand in my pants and passed my boxers. He grabbed my dick and began to jerk me off. I laid back on the bed and closed my eyes. Fuck, I was already so close. Billie pulled down my pants and took me in his mouth.

"Billie..." I moaned, "You gotta stop, I'm so fucking close." I wined.

"Why don't you finish us both off than?" He said aggressively.

I paused. Up until now everything felt fine, perfect in fact. I never thought of Billie in that way before but this all felt so good. I knew this would change things but right now all I could think about was Billie's sweaty body.

"Are you sure that's ok?" I asked one more time.

"Yes Frankie. I want this so bad." He moaned.

That did it. I ripped off his pants and pulled his underwear off with my teeth. He only had his tie left. On the way back up I licked his dick. I turned Billie over so he was on his hand and knees. I moved his tie to the back of his head so it was like a leash. Before I entered I made sure he was still ok.

"Are you ready?" I asked

"Yeah," he whispered.

I pulled his tie as hard as I could and pushed forcefully into Billie, causing him to let out a long moan. I started thrusting faster and harder. Once he said yes I knew I didn't need to be gentle.

Billie grabbed his own and began to play with himself. He moaned again and that put me over. I let out a loud moan and came inside Billie and all over the bed. Billie moaned so loud he was practically screaming. Billie came all over the bed.

I pulled out of Billie and laid on my back. Billie rolled over to me and looked into my eyes. He and I were both completely out of breath. I just looked at Billie. It felt like the first time in my life I really saw him. His eyeliner was smeared and his face was red. He smiled a little.

"I love you, Billie."

I quickly gasped. I didn't mean to say that! Why did I say that?!

Billie laughed a little.

"I love you so much, Tre."

Billie kissed me softly and curled up in my arms and that's how we stayed. Eventually Billie fell asleep, but I just continued to watch him. I knew what happened tonight shouldn't have and that there would be consequences. All that could wait till tomorrow though. I would ignore all my fears and enjoy tonight. Billie looked so calm, it was the most at peace I had seen him in weeks.