20 - Bringing Home Baby McCreery

-6 MONTHS LATER-

American Idol winner and country singer, Scotty McCreery and his new wife were at the hospital. Gabi was ready to go home with her new baby. Once Scotty arrived at the hospital to take his wife and his new daughter home, she was already in a wheelchair, baby carrier on her lap, bags packed ready to go on the back of her wheelchair. So Scotty walked into his wife's room, gave her kiss and said, "Looks like you're ready to go home." "Yes, I am! I am READY TO GET OUT OF THIS HOSPITAL!" "Alright, well, let's get you out to the car and get you home." So then Scotty wheeled his wife and his new daughter out to the car.  He opened the car door and helped his wife out of the wheelchair and then she slid into the front passenger's seat. Once his wife was settled, he opend the back door of his car and buckled in his new daughter into her car seat so they could head home as a NEW FAMILY OF THREE! 

-AT HOME WITH SCOTTY, GABI, & NEW BABY-

So it has been 2 weeks and Gabi was able to go home with her new baby. So one morning, Gabi woke up and then she saw someone come down the steps and as she turns it turned out to be her husband and her new baby. He came over t8 his wife and gave her a kiss and then he leaned down and gave his new daughter a kiss. He looked at his new daughter and said, "Daddy loves you so much, baby girl." It started getting and ao they went to bed.

-BACK AT THE SCHNEIDER HOUSEHOLD-

So Dylan was telling us that hwe was going to be going on a concert tour that was going to be several months. The kids were not very happy about that though and Dylan Jr. started crying and cried, "Daddyyýyyyyyyyyyyyy don't go! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!' Dylan took his his son in his arms and said, "Son, Daddy will be home soon, I promise!" Dylan Jr. was calm now and so then Dylan gave all of us kisses and then we went outside and he went to his truck and all waved to him and he went his way down the road to get to his show on time. I looked down the road and said to my children, "You both know that Daddy loves all of you with all of his heart, but this is his job and he brings home the money so that we can have food on the table." Dylan was the best husband, father to our children that I always have and always will love. I'll always wannabe with him and no other man, as our wedding vows state, "Til death do us part" He and I will always Wannabe with each other.