10 - Dylan Runs Into An Old Love

-Friday evening-

My husband Dylan was singing at a concert and he was about to sing a love song to me. But before he broke into song, he looked at me teary-eyed and said, "Ladies and gentlemen, this song is dedicated to my wife." So then he started to sing, "Wannabe." While he was singing this song, I was looking at him with tears in my eyes. Once he was finished singing, he saw me crying and so he came down offstage and wrapped his arms around me. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw a young girl (maybe around 17-18) come up to us and start to pull Dylan away from my grasp and she said in the meanest way possible, "YOU ARE COMING WITH ME!" Once the girl said that, he ran over to me, sobbing. I looked at him and asked, "Honey, what's wrong?" "Nothing honey, just thank you for dedicating that song to me, I love you SO much!" Then he gave a kiss on the forehead and said, "Honey, look at me, the girl that pulled me away from you was my ex~girlfriend, Caitlin, she's just mad since I'm married to you, that's all, so no need to cry. Wipe your eyes, you're fine.' So I decided to wipe away my tears and I looked at my husband and said, "Honey, I think we should go home now." "Alright, we can do that." So then we decided to head on home because I was getting tired and so on the way home, I put my head on the headrest of the seat. So I buckled in and put my head back and enjoyed the rest of the ride home. He decided to put on the radio and the song that was playing was called, "Wannabe." While it was playing, I was falling asleep and so he turned down the radio a little bit and he looked at me and asked, "You tired, honey?" I yawned and said, "Yes, I am." He looked at me and said, "Don't worry, we're almost there, honey." He leaned over and gave me a kiss and said, "Just hang in there, babe."

-5 Minutes Later-

We FINALLY arrived home and so when we got in the house, Dylan carried me up to our bedroom,pulled back the covers, placed me carefully in bed and covered me up, then he walked over to his side of the bed and covered up, pulled me close and we fell right to sleep.