15: Dylan And I Film A Music Video

So one day Dylan told me, "Honey, I would love to film a music video and the song that we were filming a music video for was called, "You Heard Wrong" and here are the scenes of the video:

FIRST  SCENE: Dylan and I are walking in a field and he picks md up and spins me around.

SECOND  SCENE: Dylan and I at one of his concerts and his ex notices him.

THIRD SCENE: Dylan and I are out on a date and looked everlasting into each others eyes and kiss. Then he picks me up in his arms and spins me around.

LAST SCENE:  Dylan and I spots his ex and he says, "WE'RE DONE! WE'RE OVER! IT'S OVER!" Then he walks over to me and gives me a hug. I put my head on his shoulder and then say, "I love you!"

After the last scene was filmed, it was the end of it. So then we watched a playback of the video and then the director stood up and we shook hands and after we shook hands, we left amd drove to his parents house to pick the kids. When arrived, we rang the bell and Dylan's dad answered the door and so he said, "Hi Kelly, hi son. You're here to pick up the kids. Well go ahead." So we walked in and we sat at the kitchen table and talked about the music video. While we were talking, Dylan's mom came into the kitchen and sat down, but not before a kiss to her husband and also to Dylan. Then she sat down and we started our discussion about the video and after questions were asked and answered, Dylan and I got the kids and then left to head back home since it was very late and we had to get the kids and ourselves to bed. Once all of us arrived home, we went in the door, walked up to our rooms, put Cailynn to bed (who is now sleeping in a big girl bed) gave her a kiss and carried Dylan Jr. into our room, put him in his cradle, gave him a kiss and then we got into bed ourselves and went to sleep.