2 - Dylan Picks Me Up

So just about 2 hours after I received the e-mail, I heard the doorbell ring and so I looked out the window and saw Dylan looking in the window. I yelled, "JUST A MINUTE!" So then I unlocked my front door and there standing before me, was Dylan, COUNTRY SINGER DYLAN SCHNEIDER WAS STANDING BEFORE ME! OMG! So then I invited him in and here is our conversation:

Me: Hi Dylan, how are you?

Dylan: I'm excellent, how are you?

Me: I'm great! I'm not quite ready to go yet.

Dylan: Oh, that's fine, go up and get ready and I'll just wait down here. When you're ready, just come on down and we'll head on out.

Me: Okay, I'll be back down in a minute.

Dylan: Alright, I'll wait for you.

So then I went back upstairs and looked in the mirror and put make-up on and made sure my dress looked good, I also put lipstick on, then put on a pair of heels, grabbed a sweater (in case it would be cold at the place that we were going), then I made my way downstairs and we left my house. Once we got out to his truck, he went in front of me and he said, "Excuse me, just going in front of you to open your door." All I thought was, Wow! What a gentleman!  Then he took my hand and helped me up into his truck. Another thought, Oh wow! I'm really starting to like this guy. Then he got in the driver's side and started the engine and he looked over at me and asked, "You ready to go?" "Yes!" Once both of us were buckled, we were off on our 1ST DATE! While he drove, he was asking things like, "Do you want the radio on?" & "Do you want the window down?" The answer to the radio question was a DEFINITE YES! He looked at me and said, "Okay." So he turned on a country station and come to find out, his song "You Heard Wrong" was playing, so I turned it up and we both started singing along with it. While I was singing , Dylan thought, Wow, her singing voice is just beautiful. After the song was over, he looked at me and said, "Your voice is amazing! I love your voice." I blushed and said, "Why, thank you, your voice is amazing also. I sing along with your songs all the time." "That's great to hear." Just then I leaned over and placed a kiss on his cheek and put my head on his shoulder. He looked at me and asked, "What was that for?" "Oh, I don't know, just because I love you. That's why." Then he asked, "This is only our 1st date, how can you love me already?" "I've loved you ever since I first heard you sing." "Is that right?" "Yes." So then we stopped talking for a while and Dylan just concentrated on driving. I saw him reach in his pants pocket for something and then he pulled his hand out and he had his phone in his hand. So he decided to make a phone call really quick, he looked over to me and said, "I'm going to make a phone call really quick, so don't think that I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just making a phone call." "Okay." So then he got on the phone and called a restaurant.

Here is the conversation between Dylan and the unknown caller:

Unknown Caller: Hello? May I help you, sir?

Dylan: Yes, I was just making sure that I put the reservations in for when I get there.

Unknown Caller: You did, sir. Name again? What are they under?

Dylan: Schneider. They will be under Schneider.

Unknown Caller: Is that your last name, sir?

Dylan: Yes ma'am, it is. Thank you so much.

Unknown Caller: Alright. We'll make sure to save your table for you, Mr. Schneider. How many is it going to be in your party?

Dylan: Just two of us. It will be my girlfriend and I.

Unknown Caller: Oh okay. Is this a date?

Dylan: Yes ma'am, it is. It will be our first date tonight.

Unknown Caller: Oh, I see. Well, I'll tell the staff to save you two a table under Schneider.

Dylan: Thank you, thank you so much, ma'am. See you when we get there. Have a great day!

Unknown Caller: You too, sir, you too.

So then after he got off of the phone, I looked over at him and asked, "Who was that and what were you talking about?" "Oh, I can't tell you, it's a surprise." "Are we going somewhere?" "Oh, I'm not telling, it's a surprise." "Okay." So then I just my head back on the head rest and he turned the radio up again. Then I looked at him and asked, "So is that why you turned the radio down, since you were on the phone?" "Yes." "Oh okay." Then I put my head back on the headrest while he continued to drive.