꒰ Chapter 13: "Casual Day" Part One ꒱

Start from the beginning

"Nah, he's just urgent to use the bathroom.Would you please help me find my keys to car 304? I need to use it tomorrow."I requested and walked toward the dining room in lighted steps.

"Catch it!"

"Don't let it leave the room!"

"Look out!!!"

Voices were overlapping each other like the fallen dominos.I opened the door and a cat came bashing onto my face.

"I see that the cat is healed now?"I picked the cat by its neck and pass it back to Lay which was the closest to me.

"Yah the cat is healed but Q, while I was treating the cat, I found the cat poisoned," Lay read off his written report that he brought from his lab that Q specially made for him.

"What poison could be so deadly that you have to mention it?"I sat down massaging my own neck.

"It's Maitotoxin, a type that could kill people without leaving any trace and so far, there is no sign of the cure for it. Even I would have a problem treating it, but this cat is an exception."Lay patted and gently stroked the cat with the back of his palm.

Just when I was going to speak, Daniel bashed into the dining room.

"I hope I'm not late for the meat!" Daniel shouted sternly, looking towards the dishes.

Silents sinuously looped in the dining room.

"So are we eating or not?"V broke the dull leisurely, only distraught upon his food.

"Of course we are, you know how long it took me to prepare all of these ingredients?"Jin's entity elicited above the long tranquil sea they all sailed at.

"So you are that new agent Nuna brought.Didn't know that you were her type!"Daniel mumbled under his breath as he ate the wrapped meat and discerned Lay eccentrically.

"Of course, he's not Q's type.In fact, no one is her type except for K!" V seized Daniel with his aural faculty and added.

In fact, no one is her type except for K!" V seized Daniel with his aural faculty and added

"That's not true. I actually have an ideal type for my boyfriend..." I butted in the topic because I heard my name.

"Then why don't I see you hanging out with any guys ?"Jin detected the gossip and joined the chat.

"That's because whenever I'm close to a guy, K would end up beating the hell out of them.Once, K beat up someone so bad that he had to stay in our Health & Well-being Center for 5 days."I reserved my mouth with pieces of beef.

"5 days?Even though he was treated there?Are you sure he needed that long?"Daniel and Jin opened their mouth and shook their head in a tedious motion, expressing their adamant.

>Auth J-They are really shocked because Poker's treatment center has better treating skills compared to any hospital in the world.They could treat most of the illness in an instant. That tells you how bad that man got beaten up.

Bonus-Q manages the treatment center and she was the one that invented all of the medicine.

"Health & well-being Center?" Lay extracted the topic out of the pile.Him being the 'Quiet guy', that was just eating suddenly got attentive in the conversation.

"Yah, you still don't know about it? " I halted my fork and knife beside the plate.

Lay nodded as a response.

"Hhmm, looks like Jin forgot to tell you about it. The Health &Well-being Centre is where all the miracle happens, and you are going to spending most of your time in there when your training ends."I explained in a modest manner.

"Nuna!"Daniel blurted out, throwing a rock at our forehead.

"There is a cat stealing my food."He whined and wiggled here and there in agony.

"The cat seems to be close to you for some reason... Uh, Daniel, you can keep the cat." I gestured my hands in absence, then smiled thinly-not showing my teeth.

"Really?! Thank you so much!"Daniel laughed and played with the cat with joy wrapping him.

Everyone looked at Daniel with a 'so cute' face. Thinking they were once like him too, innocent and carefree.

Ring Ring... Ring Ring...