Chapter 30: Going Home

Your P.O.V

I cried in my room until a knock was heard. The door creaked open to reveal Adrien. My tears came down even more. He walked up to me and placed my head on his chest. I continued crying as I gripped his shirt tightly.

"What's wrong, (N/n)?" He asked worriedly.

I looked up at him as tears fell down my face. "I-I..." I hesitated.

He wiped my tears with his thumb and gave me a small smile as he lifted my chin. "You can tell me, (Y/n)... I can't bare to see you cry so much..." He said as he lightly patted my head.

I whimpered. "A-Alright..." I said and took a deep breath.

As I was about to speak, I gut cut off by an explosion. I looked out the window, and then back Adrien. He nodded at me and said I can tell him later, so... I just nodded back... as the thoughts ran through my head. We both transformed; out my house; and into battle, beside our trusty Ladybug. Instead of feeling my confident and brave self... I felt... stressed and... pressured at the same time! It made it harder for me to even fight and dodge!

I got knocked down, and my body slammed into wall, making a small grunt come out my mouth. I did a knee-sit and sat there motionless as I stared at my hands.

Chat Noir's P.O.V

"We can't hold it off much more, LB!!" I shouted as I dodged the attacks that flew towards me.

"There has to be a way, Chat!!" She shouted back and landed next to me. "H-Hey, where's Queen Wolf??" She asked.

I felt my ears perked up as I noticed (Y/n) wasn't near us.

"Oh! There she is!" LB shouted again.

I looked over at her direction and saw (Y/n). I sighed in relief knowing she was safe, but I really needed to figure out what was wrong. It looked like she was stuck in time, almost like... she was completely frozen. I looked at my surroundings and saw that time did froze! Me and LB just looked at each other then ran towards (Y/n). I quickly ran up to her and placed both hands on her shoulders.

"(Y/n)?? Babe?? Are you okay??" I asked with worry as I shook her slightly.

She shook her head rapidly and looked at me. "Chat? Ladybug?" She said confused.

We both sighed in relief. "(Y/n), I'll ask again, what's wrong?" I asked with pleading eyes.

She stared at me as a tear shed down her face. "I-I-I..." She hesitated. "I-I-I'm moving back to (C/n)..." She broke eye contact after she said that by looking down.

I backed away. "M-Moving? But--!! Why??"

"B-B-Because of my f-father..." She stuttered out as she sobbed.

Ladybug comforted her as I stood in shock.

"(Y-Y/n)..?" I called out her name hesitantly. She looked at me with teary eyes. "I-Is it... possible for me to come with you by any chance?"

She looked away and shook her head as she let another tear fall. I felt my heart sank. LB left saying she was going to go cleanse the akuma so (Y/n) and I can talk.

"A-Adrien..?" (Y/n) said with hesitation. It was the first time she called me by my name when I'm Chat Noir. "I-Is it alright if I stay over at your place for the night? Since... I'll be moving tomorrow."

I nodded in approval. I wanted to spend every second I can with her before she leaves Paris. She weeps and hugs me tightly. I hugged her back and buried my head into her neck. We both heard LB landed next to us, so we broke apart and we all de-transformed in a nearby alleyway.