Special Chapter: The Date

This chapter is a special one, but will kind of effect the story a bit, but also, this is not part of the story. Anyways, enjoy!!

(Y/N) P.O.V

I was walking around the park until Adrien's limo pulled up next to me. I tilted my head in a curious and confused manner as the window rolled down.

"Hey, (Y/N)! D-Do you have anything planned later tonight?" He asked me.

"Um, if I recall to my schedule, no....I don't have anything planned tonight! Why do you ask?"

"Oh, that's a surprise for later! I'll pick you up at 6! And dress casual and fancy, uh, b-but not TOO fancy!! Bye!"

I giggled.

"Alright, Bye!!" I waved as he drove off.

~

I finished my walk and ran home. I got dressed in some casual, fancy, clothing.

 I got dressed in some casual, fancy, clothing

I walked out and saw his limo. He came out and stared at me with awe.

"W-Wow...!! You look....beautiful!!"

I chuckled.

"Thanks! You look very handsome!!"

He blushed a light shade of pink and held out his hand.

"M-May I t-take y-you s-somewhere, M'Lady?" He asked.

"Of course you can, mon chaton~" I said in a sweet voice.

He blushed furiously. I took his hand and we headed off.

~

"We're here!" He shouted.

I opened my eyes to see we were at the top of the Eiffel Tower. There was a small picnic placed in the center. Several candles were places around and there were many roses hung up upon the chandelier.

I don't remember a chandelier being there....wait--

"D-Did you place a chandelier there?" I asked as I pointed to the chandelier.

"Um, y-yea, I d-did...." He answered while scratching the nape of his neck.

"My, aren't you Mr. Fancy today" I giggled.

"Anything to impress mon loup~" He cooed.

I chuckled.

"Well, it did impress me, but not enough compared to what I have seen"

"Aww~!! I was really hoping to capture your heart~!!" He whined and pouted.

I blushed furiously at his words.

"M-M-My h-h-heart!?!?" I cried out.

He blushed furiously, a lot more redder than me.

"I-I-I....uh--"

I cut him off with a hug.

"You stupid cat...." I whispered softly for him to hear.

He chuckled as he put a hand on my cheek. He slowly leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss. I kissed back until we parted for air.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yes...?"

"I know we've known each other for a while now, but I can't live my life without you. You are my light to my darkness, my luck in my bad, and the girl no one regrets to be with....so, I would like to ask you....would you be my girlfriend....?"

I stood there shocked. I had my hands covering my beet-red face. Tears slowly started coming down.

"(Y-Y/N)? You....alright....?"

"Y-Yes...."

"Huh?"

"I-I'll be your girlfriend....!!"

He stood there with happiness in his eyes. He pulled me into a hug and nuzzled his head in my neck.

I pushed him away. He gave me a confused stare.

"Let's eat already! I'm hungry! I didn't even get to eat this morning!"

"O-Oh! R-Right!"

We sat down and started eating our lunch he packed.

~

We arrived at my house. It wasn't that far from the Eiffel Tower, so we just walked. I opened the gate and walked in, with Adrien behind me.

We went inside the mansion and went upstairs to my room. The beds were still there from the sleepover because I just left them there.

I laid on my bed. I felt muscular arms wrap around my waist. I turned myself around just to see Adrien. He was already asleep.

He looks very peaceful in his sleep~

I giggled quietly and snuggled in his chest. My eyes started felling heavy, so I closed them. I then went into a deep sleep....next to my boyfriend.