Chapter 26: Season Begins

Element's P.O.V

'(Y/n) has been acting very protective over Adrien lately. She would always growl at anyone who talks or touches him, even her own friends. It's like she's going through...'

That's when it hit me.

'NONONONONONONONONO!!!'

"(Y/N)!!" I shouted.

I heard the teacher sigh and told (Y/n) to get out of the room to talk to her little wolf pet, also known as me. (Y/n) growled lightly and left the room, giving lovey-dovey eyes to Adrien. She sighed and told me to come out. I flew out and came face to face with her.

"What do you want, Element?" She asked.

"We really need to talk about your condition, (Y/n)!"

"What condition? I'm perfectly fine!"

"No you're not, (Y/n)! You're going through mating season!" I slapped her cheek.

She blinked rapidly and froze.

"WHAT!?!" She shouted.

She started pacing around in a circle, holding her head, and saying 'No' repeatedly. I sighed and used my telekinesis to stop her. She yelped in surprise.

"Snap out of it, (Y/n)! You just need to control yourself and avoid you know who!"

She took a deep breath and sighed. She nodded and I set her down onto the floor. I flew into her [purse, backpack, etc.].

"Remember, (Y/n)...avoid you know who" I said seriously.

She nodded and petted my head gently. We got back inside the classroom, and surprisingly, (Y/n) didn't look at Adrien. I smiled and drifted off to sleep.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I've been avoiding Adrien the entire time of the day. Every time he starts to walk up to me, I would run away. I didn't want him to get involved when mating season is happening. I took my phone out and check today's month.

"March...just my luck..." I sighed and ran home.

I locked all my doors and windows with the control panels. I took a deep breath and sighed. Element flew out of my bag and went up to face me.

"Is this really necessary, (Y/n)? Mating season ends in early April, you know"

"Yea...I guess...but how am I suppose to face HIM and not try to mate!!" I panicked.

"(Y/n)...calm down! It's about to end in about twenty fine more days!"

"ABOUT TWENTY FIVE MORE DAYS!?" I sat down with eyes widen open.

"I'll just tell the school that I'll be out for those days...and I'll tell Gabriel to cancel my schedule for those days too"

"(Y/n)...how is that going to help you with this? You're only going to make yourself want him more than you do"

"I don't care, Element...as long as he's safe and away from me...I don't care if I go out of control...I just care about his safety and everyone else's safety too..."

"... (Y/n)..." Element hugged my cheek lightly and landed on my shoulder.

I sighed softly and smiled slightly.

'This is for all your safety...please...understand my decisions...I don't want this season to interfere with my relationships with ALL of you...'