Chapter 28: Halloween Surprises

Your P.O.V

"Really, Alya? Are you sure?" I asked her with concern.

She nodded with a small smile.

"I'm sure, (Y/n)!"

I laughed and gave her a soft smile.

"Keep up that determination when you confess to Nino!" I cooed.

Her face erupted with blush and she started hitting me with her fists.

"(Y/N)~!!" She pouted.

We both laughed and I helped her take off her costume, accessories, and washed the tips of her hair to remove the highlights. Once I was finished, I grabbed my phone and started texting Marinette.

Hey Mari!

Oh, Hey (N/n)!

Did u finish making
Happy's Wings?

Yep! It's on a mannequin
rn!

That's gr8t! I'll come pick it
up tomorrow! Are you ready
for the party?

Yep! I'm a bit sad that
I can't be with Nathaniel...

I'm sure he'll be
fine with Alya and Nino!
You do trust them to make
sure he's safe right?

I...guess you're right...
I should at least let him
try to protect himself...

That's what I'm talking
about! [Insert emoji(s)]

Haha...ttyl!

Ttyl!
Read 3:00pm.

I turned my phone off and smiled. I turned my gaze to the bathroom as the boys exited.

"You guys should all head home...it's getting late and Halloween is tomorrow!"

They all nodded enthusiastically, making me giggle. We all said out goodbyes and they all left. I jumped onto my bed, letting a sigh escape my mouth.

'Tomorrow...is not the best for me...'

♡~♡~♡~♡[TIMESKIP]♡~♡~♡~♡

It's now Halloween. My worst day as a princess demon. The portal will open, and monsters will roam, on this very day. My mother will have control, and I will be kept hostage. Just. Great.

I sighed and transformed into Queen Wolf. I jumped out my window, and met up with my two heroine friends. I landed next to them, ears droop back, and tail swaying very slightly. I sighed.

"G-Guys...?" I started.

"What is it?" They both asked.

I sighed, feeling a bit of guilt pierce my heart, tears slowly starting to form in my eyes.

"I...should've told you guys sooner...b-but...every Halloween, the portal opens..."

"P-Portal...?"

I nodded slowly.

"...The portal to the demon realm...it opens every Halloween...all over the world...the monsters will roam...taking control...b-but...i-it will mostly be..." I trailed off.

"...Mostly...be...who...?" They both questioned, slowing their words.

"...M-My...mom..." I finished.

They both froze, tears rolling down my face.

"...If I'm not c-careful...I'll be held hostage..." I said through my sobs.

They both walked over, embracing me into a warm hug. I sobbed, returning their embrace. We all pulled away. Chat placed a hand on my shoulder, wiped my tears with his leather thumb, smiling softly.

"You'll be alright...I promised that I will always protect you from harm...remember?" He chuckled softly. "I, will never let harm get to you...even if I die in the fight..."

"...C-Chat..." I stood stunned by his words, but I softened my eyes at him, and pulled him into a hug, my arms around his neck, and my head on his shoulder. "T-Thank you...for always being by my side..."

I pulled away from him, smiling at him brightly. I turned to Ladybug and nodded slowly. She nodded back. We all went to City Hall and saw everything was already set up. People were dancing, having the time of their lives.

2nd P.O.V

Chat saw you staring at the people, almost trace-like. He called out your name, but you didn't move a muscle. He then snapped his fingers in front of your face, snapping you out of the weird trace. You faced him with an annoyed look.

"What was that for?!" You scolded at him.

He put his hands up with a shocked look on his face.

"You were in a weird trace when you looked at everyone!"

You blinked in confusion, and sighed.

"I'm just worried about them... I mean... the portal could open any--" You got cut off by screams.

You looked down and saw the portal. You froze. You shook your head and jumped down, using your telekinesis to get everyone out.

'...Why now?... Why here?...' You said in your thoughts.

You felt a strong breeze past by you. You kept your balance and growled loudly.

Your P.O.V

"Come out and stop hiding!! I know your there!!" I shouted.

A dark aura surrounded me, then formed into my mother. I growled and threw my fist at her, but she caught it before it could hit her. I stood there surprised at her. She laughed darkly, twisting my arm, making me screech in pain. I saw her dark smirk as she twisted my arm even more. I screamed in pain. She used her other hand and knocked me out cold.

Ladybug's P.O.V

"Queen Wolf!!" Me and Chat shouted as we pushed the monsters back.

Chat ran towards the Queen of Demons, but got lifted up by his throat. She let out an evil chuckle and smirked.

"Looks like the kitty tried to save his little princess..." She said.

Chat grunted, tempting to get down from the air. I sighed.

"Lucky Charm!!" I shouted.

A giant lollipop fell down. I looked around and saw the monsters and the queen look at the lollipop in hunger. They all charged at me, but I threw the lollipop into the portal, making them all go through it, and the portal closed. Chat landed on the ground and quickly rushed over to (Y/n), who was waking up.

"Miraculous Ladybug!!" I shouted and everything turned back to normal.

Chat's P.O.V

I picked (Y/n) up and let her head rest on my lap. She slowly opened her eyes, plastering a smile on her beautiful face. She brought a hand up to my cheek and stroke it lightly.

"C-Chat..." She said weakly.

I smiled at her and picked her up bridal-style.

"Let's get you home... my wolf queen..."