Chapter 6: Akumatized

(Y/N) P.O.V

I saw a tanned skin boy with headphones around his neck came up to me with my friends.

"Hey dudette! The name's Nino." He smiled, tipping his hat towards me. "You must be the new student everyone was talking about. Specially the part with you roasting Chloe during class!" He laughed.

I giggled. "One of my mottos in life is, "If you want to talk trash, then you'll be treated as trash back"."

I gave my new friends my number so they can get in contact with me.

"I'm really glad that Gabriel sent me to this school."

(Timeskip)~

I looked almost everywhere around the school to see if I could find Julia, a new transferred student from another school who supposably went missing. I couldn't find her anywhere.

BANG!!

I ran to where the sound came from. I stopped and froze. Julia got akumatized. I ran to the nearest place where I could hide and transform. Element came out and gave me a nod, and I gave one back, clenching my fist.

"Element, let's howl!"

(That's how you will look like, you can change the hair, but instead of a necklace, you're wearing a choker)

My transformation was complete. Now all I have to do is stop Julia from causing more trouble.