Chapter 27: Halloween Planning

Your P.O.V

It's October and guess what that means! Halloween!! The holiday of spooky fun, costumes, and candy!! I squealed in excitement and finished sewing Alya's costume.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"That is a purr~fect costume, M'Lady"

I turned towards where the voice came from. I saw Chat leaning against the frame of my balcony. I giggled and set my costume on my desk. I walked over and pecked him on the lips.

"Thanks, chaton~ I even made one for Nino too, but if you already decided on this, then it's purr~fectly fine" I poked him on the chest.

He chuckled and kissed my forehead softly.

"May I see it?" He asked.

I nodded and went over to my closet. I grabbed the costume and showed it to him.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

He stared at it in admiration, his eyes sparkled brightly. I giggled at him and set the costume on my bed.

"I wish that was my costume"

I heard him whisper, causing me to laugh.

"...Chat...you do know that we are attending a party as our alter egos, right?"

He nodded with a sigh.

"...At least we get to be together..." He spoke and walked over.

He hugged me from behind and nuzzled against my neck, letting a giggle escape my mouth. I pushed him away with my index finger and smiled.