Chapter 24: Young Love Blooms

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

A few days had pasted, and Adrien has been having a lot of nightmares connected to the first one that started. I always tried to change his dreams, but they won't work. Today, is when I have to try one last time to get rid of them.

I placed a hand on his forehead and concentrate. I got pushed back by a powerful force and I rubbed my head. Adrien came next to me and asked if I was okay. I said I was fine and got up.

"We really need to fix your nightmare problem...you can barely focus on anything in school and your modeling business...!!"

"I-I know, but how? You've tried everyday and night to get rid of them, but a force keeps pushing you away from doing that!"

"I know, Adrien...but please...I won't give up until you are fully alright..." I smiled at him.

He gave me a weak smile and clutch his head. I wrapped my arms around him and putted the back of my hand on his forehead. My eyes widened and I putted him on his bed. He then tried to get up.

"Please rest...you have a really bad fever and you need to rest...!!"

"I'm fine...i-it's just a fever..." he grunted and fell back onto the bed.

I casted a spell and he drank it. I casted another one to make him sleep. He drank that one too and fell fast asleep. I sighed in relief and started making some potions for him to feel better and some to get rid of the nightmares. It took a few tries, but I was successful! I saw a piece of paper with writing on it. I picked it up and read it in my head.

You are the sun that shines bright throughout my day,
You are the gravity that holds me down in every way.
You are the moon that shimmers throughout my night,
You are stars that glimmer oh so bright.

You are the oxygen that keeps me alive,
You are my heart that beats inside.
You are the blood that flows through me,
You are the only girl I can see.
You have the voice of when a mocking bird sings,
You are my everything.

You are my one and only,
You stop me from being so lonely.
We plan our future as if we have a clue,
I never want to lose you.

I want you to be my wife and I want to be your husband,
I want to be with you for the rest of my life.

So, (Y/n) (L/n), I would like to ask you this, will you marry me?

Your boyfriend,      
Adrien Agreste

I blushed furiously and felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and saw Adrien hugging me from behind. I felt tears stream down my face as I saw him bent down on one knee and held out a red box with a diamond heart-shaped ring. I cried happily and nodded. I poured some of the potion in my mouth and kissed him passionately and pulled away. I smiled at him and touch his forehead. He swallowed the potion and his fever disappeared.

"That's bitter!!" He shouted in disgust.

"But it's good that you don't have your fever..." I giggled.

He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Shall we plan the wedding now~?" He cooed sweetly.

"We're still 15, Adrien! This ring is just a promise ring for when we do!" I booped his nose.

He chuckled and picked me up bridal style. I giggled at wrapped my arms around his neck. I grabbed the potion to get rid of his nightmares and poured some in my mouth and kissed him again. I pulled away and he swallowed the mixture.

"That one was a lot more better than that bitter one" He complained.

I chuckled and booped his nose again.

"You stupid cat" I giggled happily.

"I know you don't mean that, ma future femme~"

I giggled again and pecked his cheek.

"If you say so, mon futur mari~"

He blushed a light shade of pink and smiled at me, letting his eyes soften. He pecked my cheek and headed downstairs. I giggled and turned invisible and also a ghost. I went through his arms and flew around. I giggled a creepy laugh and grabbed a teddy bear. I made it walk and do other things. I giggled another creepy laugh and made the bear jump on him. He tried to take it off, but struggled. I giggled again and made the bear lifeless. Adrien smirked and threw the bear at me. It went through me and I caught the bear. I laughed and set it down on a shelf.

I turned back to normal and laughed again. He growled slightly and started tickling me. I laughed louder and pushed him away. He chuckled and I punched his arm playfully. I smiled at him and he smiles back.

'Thank you, Adrien...for everything...you've done in my life...'

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Thank you all so much for 2k reads!! T^T

Au Revoir!! ~♡