Chapter 33

NICOLE'S POV
"No! You put too much, idiot!" I snapped and Tae, who poured twice as much milk into the bowl as we needed to successfully make pancakes.
"Well you were talking and you distracted me! We can just put more flower and it'll be fine." He said. Excuses, excuses.
       "So wasteful! We're gonna have too many now."
       "You're so weird, I've never heard anyone complain about too many pancakes." He said, eyeing me suspiciously. "Just get the flour and we'll put more in."
      I went across the kitchen to the counter and grabbed the bag. As I inched up behind him, I decided he needed some form of punishment for ruining the recipe...
      I grabbed a small handful of the powdery substance and flung it at him. I landed perfectly, almost all of it made it to his hair. He gasped and abruptly turned around. "Yah!!" He yelled. He lunged toward me and took the bag before I even had time to move.
      "You actually deserved that though! What did I do!" I yelled, trying to make an escape. I saw him take out a huge handful, much bigger than mine, and got ready to throw it. I screamed and ran to the living room, where everyone else was still asleep. I jumped over the bodies on the ground, being careful not to stomp on anyone. It was harder to move quickly, and Taehyung was gaining on me.
      Before I knew it, I was in his range and he threw the flour on me. He hit his target perfectly aswell, lots of it getting in my hair and even more on the front side of my shirt. "That was way more than I threw on you!!" I whined going over to him and hitting his chest. He laughed deeply with that boxy smile of his. He looked so cute with his messy, fluffy hair (which was now mostly white because of the flower). "You just wasted so much flour we could've used for the pancakes."
       "Sorry, it's just so funny seeing you scared." He said playfully while giggling. "You just look so hopeless. We're gonna need to fix that soon."
We went back to the kitchen and attempted to make some breakfast for everyone. After a great deal of messing around (plus making a mess all around), bickering, and seriously questioning if our batter was edible, the pancakes were finally ready. As if on que, some of the others starting waking up just then. We served Jin, J-Hope, Namjoon, and Jungkook their food and we all started eating as we waited for everyone else to awake. One by one, everyone started coming to life and joining us at the table. Eventually, Laura was the only one still sleeping.
"Emily, you took a video of what Laura did yesterday, right?" Jimin asked, smirking a bit.
She waved her hand in his face. "Shhh, shhhh, you're being so loud, it's making my headache worse." She barely whispered. Her hangover was way worse than anyone else's. I did drink some and I was still a little sensitive to all this light and noise, I wasn't in nearly as much pain as she was. "Yes, I took a video... Goddamnit my head hurts..." She said as she rested her head on Jungkook's shoulder.
Jimin chuckled. "I'm fucking excited to show her that, she's gonna start crying of embarrassment and hide in her room all day." He said with a mischievous grin.
"You seem pretty happy about that." Namjoon said, also smiling. I guess we were all a bit excited, I'd never seen Laura acting so....
Sexual...
       "AHHHHHHHUUUGHHHHHH!!!" Came a loud, painful scream from the living room. Shit, did someone's water break?
      "MY HEAD! Shit! It hurts so bad! Someone bring me water!!" Laura yelled. Time for her to face one hell of a hangover.
      Namjoon got a glass of water and brought it to her. They both came walking to the table, and Laura squinted, surprised to see so much light. "The hell? Turn it off." She muttered, taking another sip.
      "Someone's moody." Jimin said.
      She shot him a death glare. "Don't test me right now." She flopped into a seat and moaned. "Damn, how much did I drink?"
      We all went silent, glanced at one another, then broke into uncontrollable laughter. Laura looked back and forth between everyone, confused.
      Emily got out her phone, and said while stifling more laughter "Let's just say you were drunk enough to do all this." With that, she played the video.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LAURA'S POV
      "NO! DON'T LOOK AT ME!!" I yelled, covering myself with 4 or 5 blankets in the living room. I would never ever show my face again, I was just going to let myself die and decompose right here so I would never have to go through all the embarrassment caused by that video.
        That fucking video!!
      I've only been drunk one other time in my life, and that was at the club the day I was kidnapped. I wasn't even that drunk that day anyway, just enough to throw up on Jin. But this was another level. This was another side of myself that I've never seen. I mean, holy shit. I was insane. And so fucking horny. And kinky. And drunk as shit.
       I didn't feel that crazy when I was snuggling up with Jimin (yes, I unfortunately remember that much). Just a little woozy. How did that even happen? I bet someone drugged me, or spiked a drink. There's no way I could've done all that-
        But it did...
      "UGHHHHHH!!!!" I yelled, just thinking about what happened at 17 seconds in the video... EWWW!!!
      "Come on Laura, it wasn't that bad-"
      I flung the blankets off me and stared into Jimin's eyes. "What did you just say??!"
      He chuckled nervously. "Well, it's all in the past now-"
       "HOW ARE YOU TALKING SO CASUALLY TO ME WHEN I PRACTICALLY RAPED YOU!? OH GOD!!!" I screamed, burying myself once again.
      "Well it wasn't just me you basically raped-"
      I popped out again. "Are you calling me a whore?"
      He looked startled with my question for a second, then smirked. "Yes, you finally understand what I'm trying to say. I've been raped by a whore. I probably have an std now."
      I scoffed. "Pft, as if you didn't already have one."
      "Excuse you? I'm an innocent little cinnamon roll!" He argued.
       "HA! Not even in your past life!!" I snapped.
      "How can a rapist speak so casually to her victim?"
       "I WAS DRUNK FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!"
      "ENOUGH!!!!!!" Suga yelled. "Laura drank too much and didn't mean anything of what she did. Jimin has never been and will never be an innocent little cinnamon roll. End of story. Can we move on with our lives now?" He said. Damn, that was a pretty good summary of this whole argument.
      "I can't just go on with life when I've seen and felt the horrors of being raped!" Jimin said hopelessly.
      "Aw, I'm so sorry for traumatizing the poor baby!" I said with an immense amount of sarcasm. Jimin grinned.
      "You're cute when you're mad, Laura. I'll mess with you more often."
      I blushed a little and looked away. "You already do that too much. And I'm officially done with this conversation."
      "Alright guys, listen up. We're done celebrating Jimin's birthday, and we really need to continue lessons. By the end of next week, Laura and possibly even Nicole will be masters in our business. We'll practice and plan for another week, so in a total of about 3 weeks time this whole mission will be over." Namjoon said. My stomach seemed to do a backflip on that last word. And just 3 weeks?? I mean, yeah I've gained some skills in the time that I've been here, a good amount of skills, actually. But that doesn't mean I'll be ready in 3 weeks...
"That means we need to get to work. Restart the lesson cycle, Laura is starting with Jimin and Nicole is starting with V. Let's get to work. While they are doing they're classes, the rest of us are gonna start planning the actual mission, when and how we're going to kill William. We need to get things done. Today's gonna be productive! Let's get to work!" Namjoon said, ending his speech. Tae grabbed Nicole's wrist and they went up to his room, while Jimin and me got in the car to go to the shooting range.
I stayed silent for the first few minutes of the ride, I couldn't bare to even look at him. He kept on glancing at me with this faint grin on his face that just wouldn't go away. How is he in such a good mood?! I couldn't stop blushing, I was so embarrassed to be in his presence. I looked at him for a moment, then he looked to me, we made a second of eye contact, then I quickly averted my gaze, blushing harder.
He chuckled. "Laura-"
"I'm so sorry!" I blurted, squeezing my eyes shut and looking away.
"You need to chill. I've seen worse drunks before, and besides..." He paused to smirk. "I somewhat enjoyed the 17 second point..."
"UGH DON'T REMIND ME!!" I exclaimed, covering my face in my hands. Out of no where, Jimin pried one hand off my face and held it in his. He looked to me and smiled.
"Lighten up." He said. With that, he looked forward again and kept driving.
But didn't let go of my hand.