The Bad Boy's after the Nerd

Chloe Johnson is the nerdy girl in school, the whole stereotypical kind with the glasses, the pigtails, the braces and of course, the A grades.

One day in the auditorium she was announced as the representative for an International league for a Science competition. When she got up on stage, she did the stupidest thing she has ever done. FAINT. Oh but not just any kind of faint. She happened to unconsciously fall on top of the school's bad boy, Bryan Moore.

Her life went into overdrive and she's not really sure about anything anymore.

One thing is for sure though... She will not get away with this and Bryan Moore is gonna make sure of it.

But what happens when both of them fall into a trap that their hearts set up? Will the feelings Fudge everything up or will things be different?

Author's Note

Ola everyone mi amo Cayenne!!

Just kidding and I'm not spanish FYI but my name's Cayenne but what I meant by kidding is the speaking in Spanish which means that I'm not Spanish but I'm actually Filipino and you're probably confused and I'm getting confused too... ok let's get back to the point. Sooo this is kind of a new thing for me because I've never written anything other than vampire novels. So Im really excited about this!