Chapter 17- Scarred

Put your story text here...The Werewolf Mate

Chapter 17- Scarred

***Bella's P.O.V. ***

I woke up to faintly hear a door open and close but I was too tired to care. Scott still had his arms around my waist and my head was against his chest along with both of my hands. I fell back asleep instantly.

I knew I was dreaming. How, you ask. Well, I was sitting at a small table in the middle of nowhere with stuffed animals all around me. I guess we were having tea, because there was a kettle and some teacups in front of us. I was seated next to a bear with big round glasses, and a bunny with a top hat on. I looked down to see what I was wearing and saw white, cotton, summer dress that stopped at my knees with white converse. I looked over to the bear and started asking him where I was but all he ended up talking about was lollipops.

After about the fifth time I asked, he answered. Well was about to but I woke up to someone jumping on top of me and Scott screaming bloody murder. My eyes flashed open looking around the room for any sign of danger. Scott wrapped his arm around my waist tighter.

My eyes landed on the one person who was going to pay. Do you have any idea who it is? Ding, ding, ding we have a winner. Tyson! I jumped out of Scott's embrace, reluctantly, and started to chase after Tyson. He ran around the room, jumping on the bed every once and a while, until I finally caught him. I picked him up and brought him over to the bed. I dropped him on it, back first and started to................tickle him. Tyson was laughing, with me joining, until both of our sides hurt.

I felt hands creep along my waist and over to my hips. I jumped back, surprised, and they brought there arms around my torso. I felt comfortable in Scott's arms, so I leaned back against his chest. He skimmed his nose across my jaw and down my neck, stopping to kiss my collarbone.

"Go along with me," he whispered. It was so soft I barely heard it. Scott nose traveled up a few inches from my collarbone and sucked gently, getting a moan to come out of my mouth. Damn him, he found one of my special spots! I turned around so my chest was against his.

My lips traveled along his jaw and down his neck. I stopped right above his collarbone when he moaned. Pay back a bitch, isn't it? I smirked against neck. Scott brought his hands to my face pulling my lips up to his.

"Ew, I'm scarred!" Tyson ran out of the room yelling this. Scott and I cracked up laughing, still hearing Tyson yell this throughout the house. As his voice grew fainter Scott kissed me again. That one simple kiss turned out to lead to a full-fledged make-out. As Scott's tongue explored my mouth and mine explored his we heard a throat clear right next to us.

We jumped apart surprised. We didn't even hear footsteps! Lydia stood there with Tyson behind her legs looking at us with a smirk. Lydia on the other hand had a playful scowl on her face. I looked over at Scott to see annoyance on his face from being interrupted. I walked back over to him and took his hand in mine.

"You two should know better! I mean you scarred the poor thing, you even scarred me! You should both be ashamed of yourselves for what you've done. Now apologize," said Lydia acting like our mother.

"Sorry mom," Scott and I mumbled bowing our heads.

"What was that?" Lydia put her hand to her ear, cupping it slightly like she couldn't hear us. Scott and I both said it again but this time a little bit louder. "Is that better Tyson?" Lydia asked looking down at the devil's son. He nodded his head then turned to us. He stuck out his tongue and then laughed and ran out the door. I swear that kid has A.D.H.D. (and no offense to people that do!)

Lydia looked at us with that same scowl as earlier on her face. "Now you two think about what you have done and think very hard," she said as she walked out. As soon as she was out of the door, Scott and I cracked up laughing. He pulled me back to him and gave me a small peck on the lips.

"I aid think what you've done, not do it again," Lydia yelled. How did she even see us? She wasn't in the room or even at the door! That girl is FREAKY!!!

..........................................................................

Hey guys, sorry it's not that good I just got back from that wedding and I swear I died and came back to life! So what do you think her dream meant. Only one person knows! Oh yah and if guess right I'll tell you! So please comment and vote!!!