Chapter 14- Breakfast

Put your story text here...The Werewolf Mate

Chapter 14 - Breakfast

Bella's P.O.V.

I woke up with some ones arms wrapped around my waist and their body melting into mine. My head was on something hard but it wasn't uncomfortable. I stirred in their arms and rolled over opening my eyes and my face came in contact with their chest. I looked up, my eyes traveling along his body and came face to face with Scott.

He was looking down at me and he caught my eyes as soon as I looked at his face. A smile tugged on the corner of his lips.

"How do you feel?" he asked concern lacing his voice.

"I'm fine, it was just a lot to take in," I said remembering the conversation I had with my brother and dad. "Oh, have you seen Lydia?" I asked.

"Yah, she came and fought with us. She's an amazing fighter and don't be too hard on her, she wasn't suppose to tell, you about all the werewolf stuff, that was your moms job," he said, knowing that I was going to ask about that.

I slipped out of his arms and jumped off his bed. I looked back at his face, which held a frown. I chuckled lightly and walked over to his bathroom. I had to pee!!! I walked into the bathroom and did my 'business' and washed my hand then walked back out only to see Scott with only boxers on. He was leaning against the wall by the bed (which is across from the bathroom), looking down at the floor.

As soon as I walked out he walked over to his closet door and walked in. I stood there not knowing what to do. Luckily not even five minutes later he came back in jeans and a black snug shirt. Though I have to say I like the outfit he wore before better. ;)

He walked over to me and grabbed my hand, sending tingles up my arm, and led me out the door. The whole exchange was silent even while we were walking but it was a comfortable silence. The ones where you know what they're saying without them saying anything at all. He led me all the way to the kitchen where there were plates of food all along the granite counter tops to all on top of the stainless steel oven.

Scott dropped my hand reluctantly and walked to one of the cabinets above the stove and grabbed two plates. He then walked along the counters placing a load of food on both plates. There were pancakes, sausage, bacon, waffles, eggs, fried and scrambled, hash browns, and biscuits, and much more. He loaded our plate up until they were both about to spill. He walked over a table located across from the kitchen next to the window and sat our plate down. He sat down and patted the seat next to him, the one that was looking out the window.

I walked over and sat down, but me being me tripped on the chair leg while trying to sit down and bumped into Scott. I swear even if I am supposed to be a werewolf I am one of the clumsiest people alive. Scott caught me, before I could land on him and hurt both him and me. He grabbed my shoulders and sat me down carefully in my chair.

I mumbled thanks and picked up the fork and began eating my pile of food that Scott got for me. I think he was tying to make me fat, but surprisingly I ate ALL of it. What I hadn't eaten in days and I was starving. Scott looked at me with wide eyes as I wiped my finger across the plate and put it in my mouth licking off the syrup from the pancakes. I just blushed and looked down at his plate.

He had finished too but he didn't eat the last of his pancakes. Scott shook his head lightly and went to put our plates in the sink. As he picked them up I grabbed the last bit off Scott's pancake and shoved it in my mouth. He laughed but continued to walk to the sink. I watched him as he rinsed off the plates and put them in the dishwasher. I snapped my head back around to look out the window as he walked back over this way.

I felt heat rise up to my cheeks but made no sign that I knew it was there. Scott came and sat down next to me again and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I settled myself in his arms, as the other one wrapped around my stomach. I laid my head on his shoulder and to anyone who saw us we probably looked the perfect couple all that was missing was a little kid.

Little did they know we were werewolves, well, one about to be werewolf but did that really matter? Scott's embrace was comfortable and his arms were, just... wow. I brought my gaze back up to look out the window before I made, said, or did something stupid, like always.

I looked over at the trees that surrounded the house looking for anything out of place. Not even three minutes later three wolves came out of the trees and started coming towards the house. As they got closer they shifted back into human form and one of them just happened to be the person I wanted, and needed to talk to the most.

..................................................................................

Hey waves Sorry it's not that good or long. My mom had friends over and she made me get off and now she's telling my to get off the computer since it's 1:44 a.m. here. I will update as soon as I can and PLEASE EVERYONE COMMENT AND TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT AND WHAT I CAN IMPROVE. PLEASE!!!! Thanks.