Interruption Ch.9

Put your story text here...The werewolf mate

Ch.9 - Interruption

Isabella's P.O.V.

I paced back and forth not knowing what to do. I mean I like Scott but we just met for goodness sake! What would Lydia do? She was always the one with a saner mind out of the two of us. She would probably just do something stupid too or do what I'm doing now: freaking out!

Think, think, think, you stupid brain. Wait did I just call myself stupid? I think I did. Ah, wait back on topic. I paced back and forth in front of the tub wearing the towel around me. I mean I NOTHING! I didn't even have my underwear. Well I did but it was dirty and there was no way I was wearing dirty underwear with ice cream on it and getting dirty again, because then I would just have to take another shower later and change again. Why? You ask, because it was just pointless.

I was just going to have to go out there. I was afraid but to me the only thing you have to fear is fear it self. I stopped pacing and turned to the door. I slowly (really slowly) walked up to the door and placed my hand on the knob. I turned it until I heard a click and quietly opened the door. It didn't make a sound when I opened it, for which I was grateful. I stepped out into the room and got a cold draft go around my body sending goose bumps up my arms and legs.

I kept my head down and walked across the room to the bed; where Scott was sitting. As soon as I was in front of the bed a hand reached out in front of me but in my line of vision. It was Scott's hand. Holding my pajamas. I looked up his face with a small smile on my face. His face was emotionless but his eyes were different. They held an emotion in them but I couldn't name it.

"Thanks," I said timidly. He just continued to stare as I stood there not knowing what to do. I blushed and looked away letting my hair cover my face. As soon as I did though his hand came to my face, he pushed the hair that had fallen in front of my face behind my ear and he cupped my cheek.

"Don't ever hide or look away from me Isabella. You are too beautiful for that," he said a smile appearing on his face. I nodded meekly and felt the blush rise on my cheeks becoming an even darker shade of pink, but I didn't look away this time; I starred into his beautiful blue eyes as he stared into mine.

We got lost into each other's eyes not paying attention to the world around us. Not to the knocking on the door or to the fact that we were getting closer to each other by the second. Our faces were centimeters apart when finally Scott leaned in, taking the first move, and placed his lips on mine.

His lips were soft and welcoming. He tasted of chocolate and ice cream. Our kiss was small at first but after a few minutes it got little heavier. He licked the seam of my lips asking for entrance to my mouth. I quickly accepted his offer and let his tongue explore my mouth as mine did to his.

His hands went around my waist and pulled me closer to his chest, until we were actually touching. My arms went around his neck and my hands tangled themselves into his sexy black hair. He pulled me down, slowly, on top of him, on top of the bed.

His hands traveled down further until they were on my thighs. He cupped the back of them and brought them up high until I was almost straddling him. The only thing stopping my legs from going up higher was the towel. He removed one of his hands from my leg and brought it up to the end of the towel and loosened it until he could get my legs high enough that I was sitting on his chest.

He held me there as we continued to kiss but I was running out of breath son I moved my lips down his neck giving him long kisses, softly sucking on his skin. Right above his collarbone I stopped because he moaned. I had found his special spot! I continued to kiss there as he moaned but in one of my kisses I slightly nipped his skin, which earned a jerk out of him, causing me to grind against the lower part of his body.

As soon as he groaned the door burst open causing both of us to break apart but not let go of each other. Or give me the chance to get off of him.

Scott and I turned our heads to the door to see the twins, Jake and Jason, standing there with their mouths hanging open and there eyes practically out of their sockets. I took my hands out of Scott's hair and removed his hands from my thighs. I climbed off of him, grabbed my clothes off the floor clutching the towel tighter around my body and ran to the bathroom.

I shut the door as fast as I could and locked it. I turned around so my back was to the door and slid down it. I was trying to think of what I just did there was only one thing I could come up with. 'WOW!'

"Wow," I whispered, saying my thoughts (actually thought) out loud.

Scott's P.O.V.

I watched as Isabella walked, almost ran to the bathroom, after Jake and Jason, my two betas, busted into my room. I couldn't believe we just did that. I didn't regret it. I'm happy we did it (ewww you think wrong). I was just mad that the two dim wads at my door didn't knock first before barging into my room.

"You two couldn't knock first," I almost shouted, glaring at them. They both looked at each other for a second before starting to laugh.

"We did knock, for like 5 minutes actually," Jason said.

"Yah, but it looks like you were a 'little' busy," said Jake, putting air quotes around the word little .

I got up off the bed and pushed them out the door with me mumbling how stupid they were under my breath but all I was thinking was about that kiss. 'Wow' I thought as I continued walking down the hall.

Hey sorry I have to go take a shower because we're about to leave to go eat and sorry it's not that long. Please comment and vote!!!!