REFUSE

I have been drifting through this past few weeks...I can't begin to explain the feelings I have for you... I have fallen in love with you and you can't even look at me... You say you love me but your actions say you hate me... I am used to it by now... The hate.... Everyone hates me... I am nothing good... I am a mess.... A broken doll... Used and destroyed. My heart me be shattered into a million pieces but it refuses to stop loving you... It refusing to stop beating... I notice the little things about you no one else does... I love all the small things about you not the most outstanding... like you have a soft spot for me... How you refuse to let me hate myself... how you know what to do when I want to die... I want to cease to exist for a few months so I can come back stronger than ever... but I wouldn't be able to live without knowing you are okay... I will wait for years if I have to... You are worth it... You deserve happiness and love and everything good.... I refuse to let us drown like this.... Breathing hurts.... the world seems pointless without you... You are my king... I am yours and I always will be.... You don't want me... You want a true Queen.... Someone who can rule be your side.... Not me a weak pathetic girl....

THAT'S FOR SOMEONE BUT THEY WILL NEVER SEE THIS I JUST WANNA SAY IT... GET IT OFF MY   CHEST

~QUEENCADESSSSSS