HELP!!

Perished. He was never going to be seen again. He faded away slowly into the dust that he was made out of. Never really existing. His soul broken down by all the years of being betrayed by the ones he loved. He stood at the edge of life watching it pass by. He was a broken doll. Dying. He always wore a mask. Covering up the darkness inside. The demons in his mind telling him he was better off dead. God called upon him. He never jumped of the ledge; he walked along it watching everyone else live. His body slowly disappearing. The heart weakening. Vanishing into the shadows. Infected by the worlds fear. Cancer invading him.

The moment the words came from the doctor. The oxygen left his body. His lungs collapsed. He started withering away from that day on. Piece by piece. Breathe in. Breathe out. He kept repeating in his mind. The demons started clawing their way to the surface. Screaming. Everyone looked at him with pity. He was emotionless. Watching the world pass by. Screaming at the world but no one could hear his cries. Drowning in a sea. Trying to swim to the top was no use. The demons can swim too. Crying interrupted his thoughts. Blinking rapidly.

" Please, just listen to me for once!" His mom cried out pleadingly.

" Mom I am listening" He whispered looking at the ground. She grabbed his hands and held them.

Whispering " I am so sorry" over and over.

He knew he was dying. He knew that his is slowly fading. Was he afraid? No, he accepted it; He welcomed it. He always wondered why he didn't fear death. Today he realized that he didn't fear it because he secretly prayed for it.

" Please John..." was the only words he heard before everything went dark. He felt his body weigh down and the world came crushes in on him. He finally returned to the dust. Perished. Gone. Never to catch sight of again.

THIS IS FOR ENGLISH AND DUE TMR IS IT GOOD DO I NEED MORE!! I AM A TRASH WRITER SO DON'T JUDGE ME! XDD