HALPPPPP!!!

The sweet smell of the Spring breeze flutters delicately around me, wrapping me up in natures natural beauty; causing me to forget everything except this moment. My smile expanded softly as I watched a beautiful butterfly play in the sir around me finally landing on my extended finger, mirroring the some look of curiosity that I had. We both gaze at each, and I had such a wondrous intrigue towards the being. They only have one day to live, yet it seems to be the only day they need to be extraordinary.

We humans fight to be extraordinary daily. Some have years, some only months. We all strive to be someone important to the world. Little do we all know how important we are to everyone in our lives. We get so caught up in ourselves we never notice the little moments like this one. We never take the time to stop and breathe. We don't love the small things in life. We always want more. We never appreciate the love and freedom we are given. As I listen to the birds' songs and wings of the butterfly carefully resting on my finger, I wonder what humanity has done to us all.

WHAT DO CHU ALL THINK SO FAR I NEEDA HAVE IT DONE SOON!! I NEED A LOT MORE THAN THAT THO LIKE 675 MORE WORDS XDD BUT WHAT DO CHU THINK!!

~QUEENCADESSSSSSSSSSS   

∂єαя ∂ιαяуजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें