Epilogue

Keyuri's POV

Three years. Three years have passed and today is my marriage anniversary.
If you have guessed that I have told my parents the truth, you are right. I told them everything on the date of my second marriage anniversary. With Kevin by my side. (We both decided that we both were equally to blame).

My parents didn't know whether to laugh or cry. They were initially confused for few seconds. For first few seconds ,they didn't know how to react. Initially they were angry. However they soon realised why I took such step. And they forgave me.

At present I have 2 kids. They are one year old twins. One boy and a girl. Both are like their father . Which makes them adorable each time I see them. Kevin  has taken over the business of his father (who is my father too now). I run coaching classes with the help of my mum in law and dad in law who supports me by being full time professor and my personal business advisor.

Life has been awesome. Of course every relationship has its ups and downs. But at the end, love makes life beautiful.

@@@@There is never an end. There are only newer beginnings@@@@@@

Heya friends. Sorry for completing this novel so abruptly. You see, there are times when ideas flow in your head like smooth butter.

I had the most beautiful time writing this novel. And it was my first ( just like a first love). Thanks for viewing it. Every seen notification gave me sooo much of encouragement. Thanks for staying with me till the end.

Please wait for my new upcoming novel. And follow me so that you don't miss my new stories:)