Mischief:):)

Kevin's POV

I was so excited about my first day of office that I woke up at 6 o clock in the morning. I was supposed to reach to the office by 10:30. So it was too early. I tried to sleep but the excitement was not wearing off. So I decided to get ready. I finished my morning routine and went to the kitchen and prepared the breakfast myself (our chef resumes his cooking of breakfast at 8 o clock and that day I didn't have any patience to wait for him)

So by 7 o clock I was ready. I knocked my parents' bedroom impatiently. My dad opened the door and grinned when he saw me wearing formals. He was joined by my mum who raised her eyebrows questioningly.

"It's my first day of office so I wanted your blessings" I cleared. My dad teased "I have never seen anyone so excited about joining the office". My mum looked at him questioningly. My parents still didn't knew the exact reason behind my excitement. I took their blessings. When I was heading towards the exit, my dad shouted from behind "Good luck with impressing your father in law" . Damn it! How did they come to know?. My dad's shout was followed by my mother's laughter.

I guess she had started accepting the fact that I was truely madly and deeply in love with Keyuri.

Now it was 7:15 at morning. What would I do now? Soon I remembered that Keyuri's collage would start after 15 minutes. Perhaps I could go and meet her. She was my lucky charm after all.

I drove to her collage and saw her Scooty parked near the gate. It brought the memories of her lunatic driving which strangely brought smile to my face. I messaged her " Keyuri am waiting outside. Come". To which she replied "Can't. I am giving lecture right now".

If she was firm, I was stubborn. I wanted to see her by hook or crook. So I messaged her "What are you teaching?". She replied "I am teaching Corporate Law to Third year B.Com students."

I had got the gold medal for scoring highest marks in Corporate Law. I decided to sneak inside her room without anyone's knowledge. I wanted to see how she taught my favourite subject to the students. To be frank, I always knew she was brilliant teacher but I wanted to see in person how she taught.

So when the watchman was busy talking on his cell phone, I quietly sneaked inside the collage premises. Though I had graduated 2 years earlier, I still looked like a collage student. It didn't take much time to locate the class of 3rd year BCom student.

I could now clearly hear the voice of my love who was engrossed in teaching Law to her students. "So the Clause 49 of listing Agreement requires the company to follow strict Internal Controls and the Directors are also required to submit Director's Responsibility Statement in Annual Report of the company"

I sneaked inside the classroom. She wasn't aware about it as she was busy writing on the board. Students were too busy in writing notes to notice me as I sneaked to the last bench quickly.

She was wearing a jeans and a lose kurta with her long black hair open. Trust me if I had such a sexy teacher, I would have never bunked any lecture. Suddenly I felt jealous of her students who got to see her daily while we met occasionally.

Suddenly she turned around and her eyes spotted me. I grinned at her. She could throw me out of the class if she wished. But I knew that she loved me. She would never ever punish me. Or was I wrong?

She gave me her I-am-so-angry look. Being a righteous lady with strict morals, she obviously hated the fact that her lover violated the rules and entered her class as a stranger. Suddenly she grinned. And I knew that I was in trouble.

"The gentleman on the last bench in blue shirt please stand up" she pointed towards me. The whole class turned around and looked at me. "Who are you? I have never ever seen you in my class" she questioned.

I decided to be bold. "Ma'am sorry but since the start of the semister, I was bunking your classes till today"

Soon students started laughing. I knew I made a mistake by being bold. She looked furious. "Gentleman I request you to come here and stand near the Board with your face facing the board".

My girl was so unpredictable and I loved her for it. She was in mood of punishing me. And I was in mood of irritating her. I stood facing the board while she started discussing the provisions with her students. As her back facing me, she couldn't see me. While she resumed teaching her class, I was making faces and mimicking her which obviously grabbed the attention of students and after some minutes they couldn't contain their laughter.

My sunshine (I.e Keyuri of course) realised the source of the distraction of her students and she became furious.
Still she managed to keep her voice even . "The gentleman in blue shirt, I request you to stand up on the last bench with your hands up" she ordered.

I looked at her. Shocked. Was she crazy? Maybe she was. " Maam this type of punishment is given to the children of kindergarten. Instead you can throw me out of the class ma'am"

She grinned " Its against my rules to throw anyone out of the class. Plus your acts are similar to that of a kindergarten student so my punishment must match to that level". Whole class watched silently as I stood up on the last bench with my hands raised.

Never in my life I was punished. I was always respected wherever I went. Be it any school or collage or Tution or home. But it was my fault. I sabotaged her class, disturbed her and I wasted precious time of other 50 students just to get myself entertained.

Suddenly I heard her chuckling and she asked me to sit down and attend her class. I sat down and enjoyed her lecture. Though I had studied everything earlier, it was a pleasure to see her teaching.

When the class ended and every student exited the room, I went to her. She grabbed my collar and whispered a threat in my ear (which sounded super sexy). "Mr Kevin Mehta, never ever, I say never ever repeat this again else I would make you pay for it". And then she grinned. I wondered If she knew how her sexy whisper was and how it made me wonder about things I could do to her and make her blush. I doubted if she loved to awaken the devil, the bad boy that I had inside me.

However I was forced to keep aside my wicked thoughts when she eyed me with a knowing look. Anyways finally I had met my lucky charm. I was sure that now my day in the office would go well.