Late Night Confessions 😍

Keyuri's POV

Ever since the photo session day (yes the day when he proclaimed that I was his fiance) I found new wierd kind of feelings, growing in my heart for Kevin.

When he had declared that I was his fiance, I had given him a questioning look. But he just smiled. At that point, somewhere deep in my heart, I knew that he was serious.

So that was the last day of tuitions. We were given 3 month study leave. Exams were after 3 months and I was geared up to clear it with good marks. However I missed my tuitions. No...to be frank, I missed him. I was anxious about why he wasn't calling me or texting me. Did he forget me?

It was 10 days since the day when study leave had commenced when I got his message at midnight. Luckily I wasn't sleeping. Trust me I was sooo relieved. Our relationship was super strange. Anyways I used to study for whole day and was free at night, when I replied him. I replied after 30 minutes (after panicking and dancing with joy at the same time) The chat went on like this:-

Me: Hi

Him: hi:) I thought you would never reply me.

Me: (trying my luck) Why wouldn't I text you back? Afterall I am your fiance 😋

Him: so you have the same feelings that I have. Am I right? 😊😊

Me: (still not ready to give up) What feelings are you talking about?

Him: feelings that one has when he is serious about someone

I knew he wanted me to admit that I too had fallen for him. But I wanted a full fledged declaration.

Me: sorry I dont get your point. Can you please elaborate?

I didn't get any reply. I was wondering if I scared him. But again, I had to be clear about where that thing was heading.

Suddenly my cell phone ranged. I was shaken from my thoughts. It was him.

Me: (nervously) Hello

Him: Hi dear.

Me: (not knowing what to say on phone, I decided start with exchanging pleasantries. It's easier to be bold while chatting via messages.) how are you? Good to hear your voice after so many days. How's your studies going on?

Him: Dear I am in no mood for formalities. I am calling you at midnight just to confess that I like you a lot. Maybe it's more than "liking". And I want to have a deep meaningful relationship with you.

That was it. He finally confessed. With smile on my face and butterflies in my stomach, I simply couldn't contain my joy. Our affection was mutual.

Me : I like you too (I wanted to say that with a firm tone but my voice sounded a bit husky to me. That was strange)

I then heard a deep sigh on phone. Maybe he was feeling relieved. It would have hurt him bad if I would have rejected him.

And then our constant gossip went on and on till 3 o clock at night. I mean we both came out clean. He admitted how he used to wait outside classroom door to see if I had arrived and me confessing sheepishly how once I had stalked his bike. Confessions continued to pour in and none of us realised how time flew by.

It was an involuntary yawn escaping from my mouth that made him realise that it was high time we both go to sleep. We wished each other good night and I entered into the world of dreams.