Episode14 "Trust No one" Part Two

Start from the beginning

"Ok, all actor that's a wrap.You guys could leave now."

The music stopped and all the people stopped dancing and left.In just 5 minutes, or less, the whole place was empty and quiet.Leaving me sitting all by myself, drinking my favourite coffee.

Leaving me sitting all by myself, drinking my favourite coffee

Tick tick tick

The multi rainbow lasers beamed. The place is still empty. Just empty. I feel so alone. All I could hear is the clock on the wall. What am I even doing with my life..

"Hyung is as flashy as always!"A sudden man vault towards the seat next to me and sat down, making himself comfortable.

"You hear it just now, all agents are to stop their mission and go for a holiday.That applies to you too, Jackson."I continued drinking my coffee calmly, indirectly having a conversation with him.

"I continued drinking my coffee calmly, indirectly having a conversation with him

"Aww, I liked this mission that I recently took.Oh well, since Hyung asked, I might as well get the job done."Jackson spread his long.

"You read the report, right?You must not let Q know about this, even Daniel can't afford to know about it.Keep her busy and make sure she stays in Dubai as long as possible."I ordered.

"Hm, you owe me tea. The organic green tea Hyung gave me the last time tasted good so buy it for me after all of this is done."Jackson starts bargaining

"Do you know how expensive that tea is?"I asked, raising my questioning eyebrows.

"I know, that's why I told Hyung to buy it for me!"Jackson said in a high-pitch voice as he laughed loudly.

>Author J-Is it just me or when I write this part, I could slightly hear Jackson's laugh?

"Fine, I'll buy it for you.In addition, you have to make sure that Q would stay out of those trouble, and her safety."I gave it a thought before instructing.

"That goes without questioning.Q is Poker's and our Queen, isn't that why Hyung gave her this codename?Plus, what kind of person would book a nightclub for the whole day and hire so many actors just to make his friend not worried about him "Jackson said as he looked at the clock.

The place became quiet once again.

I sip the last drop of coffee and said.

"I gotta go, you know what to do with the cup.I want to see not fingerprint on that cup or this club the next time I come."

Jackson whined. He hates to do this kind of thing but what can I do.This is training for all agents' members in Poker.I need to train them so that it becomes a habit of not leaving any trace behind after completing one mission.This also a reason why our organization became so famous-the police nor the government can do anything with us, even though they suspect us.

"Can't we just give it to the stuff? They are hired so they could clean up, right?"Jackson tried to run away from cleaning things up.

Yet again, I gave him a 'You think?' look and walked away, but before I left I said something.

I said,

"Trust No One."

To Be Continued