Date me or nah?

HANNAHS POV-

"Shawn I........ Will be your girlfriend." I said and smiled. he smiled so big I could see his bright white teeth. He grabbed my waist and spun me around. I was laughing so hard! "shawn hahaha stop! I think I'm going to through up." I Said. He put me down and kissed my for head. "May I" he asked looking at my eyes then my lips and back to my eyes. I nodded. He started to lean in and so did I. we were a inch a part.

"Hannah! get down here!" cameron yelled. I looked down and groaned. "sorry" I said "it's ok I can wait." he said. he let go of me and held my hand but I quickly pulled away. he looked at me confused. "sorry I just want to wait until later to tell them." I said

"Ok that's fine." he said I smiled. he is so caring! he understands everything. If I ask him something he will do it. I think I love him? No not that fast! well we will see I guess.

"HANNAH!" cam yelled again

"I'm coming calm your tits!" I yelled. shawn already went down because he was supposed to be using the bathroom. any way I walked down the stairs and saw cameron and he looked pissed! I wonder why?

TAYLORS POV- ( dun dun dun! 😂)

Hannah went upstairs and so did Allysa. "so what are we going to do today?" nash asked. "uh I think we're going to the carnival" cameron said.
"We are ya!!" Allysa said coming down stairs with her purple t-shirt and white Bennie and Jean shorts. she ran up to Matt and gave him a peck on the lips. "ohh get some Matt!" I said. we all laughed and matts face turned red. "I gotta use the bathroom. wait we're is it?" Shawn asked cameron. "it's at the end of the hall upstairs at to your right." cameron said. shawn nodded. after a couple minutes of us just talking about random stuff I realized that shawn hasn't came back. "I'll be right back." I said they all nodded and continued to talk. I walked up stairs and I heard talking. Then I looked and saw Hannah and Shawn kissing. I took out my phone and took a picture. I then saved the picture and ran down stairs. "dude cameron you might want to see this." I said. cameron got up and I handed him my phone. He saw the picture and his face was happy but angry. was he happy? "Hannah! get down here!" cameron yelled. he handed me my phone. shawn came down and cameron pulled him aside. cameron was talking and Shawn smiled and nodded. I wonder what cameron said. "Hannah!" he yelled again. Hannah came down and cameron glared at her. Hannah then Went up to cameron and whispered in his ear, he noddedand then said something to her. she smiled. "Who's ready to go to the carnival?!?!" Hannah said smiling. "me!" Allysa yelled. Hannah ran over to shawn and got on his back and Allysa did the same but on Matt  "go my trusty steed!" Hannah said. shawn and Matt ran off and down the street. I guess we are walking. cameron, nash and I ran to catch up to them. we got to the carnival and it was so much fun. until I saw Hannah and Shawn holding hands and then kissing I the conner. I miss her soft lips against mine. I miss her cuteness and her silliness. I have to get her back!

(( uh-oh what do you think Taylor will do? and what do you think about hannah and Shawn? I need a ship name! so please comment one for Hannah and shawn. 2 of the 3 done!

Vote

Comment

Share

Love ya!

- Hannah - 💖