The beach

HANNAHS POV-

I woke up to the sound of a my alarm going off. I got up and saw cameron and nash asleep. * knock knock* I heard someone at the door. I went to the door and saw shawn at the door. oh no! "hey" he said smiling. "just wake up?"

"Yea and hey."

"So I was wondering if you would like to go to the beach with me?"

"Um.....like right now?"

"No.... at 1:00."

"Yea sure! I would love to."

"Ok see you then"

"Ok bye"

And he walked away. I'm going to the beach with shawn! should I be happy or should I be creeped out? ugh who cares! I don't need to take a shower because I'm going to be in the ocean so I will take one when I get back. I walked over to my bed and sat down. I saw that my phone had a text.

Taylor 😘💖😍- good morning! what you doing today?

Me- I'm going to the beach later. wanna come?

Taylor 😘💖😍- as much as I would love to I can't. I promised my mom I would skype her later.

Me- oh. that's ok.

Taylor 😘💖😍- hey it's ok! when your done at the beach come straight over.

Me- ok. I'm going to start getting ready since I'm leaving at 1 and it's 12:30. love you! 😘

Taylor 😘💖😍- ok love you too! 😘😘

I put my phone down and remembered.... today's the last day in Orlando! cam, and nash were still sleeping, so I'm going to pull a prank on them. I went out of the room and went to the ice thing. I got a bucket and filled it with ice. I start to walk up to the room but see matt. he walks over to me "what are doing?" he asked.chuckling a little because of the ice bucket I have. "I'm going to pour ice on cameron and nash, wanna help?" I said. he nods and we get to my room and I hand him my phone "record it so I can post it on vine." "Ok" he said. we walk back in and see that there still sleeping. I mouth to Matt to start recording. then I whisper "1...2...3!" and I pour the ice on them. me and Matt start during of laughter. cameron and nash woke up and look pretty mad. "what the hell was that for!" nash yelled. "sorry you guys needed to wake up and start packing. we leave at 9." Matt hands me my phone while cameron and nash take off there sheets and clean up the ice so the floor isn't wet. I post the video on vine and tag, cameron, nash, and I say thank you to Matt for holding the camera. I check the time and see it's 12:55. shit! I run and grab my purple bikini and get changed in the bathroom. I get out and see shawn talking to cam and nash. I grab a towel and walk over to them. "hey you ready?" I ask. "yea" shawn said. I grab my phone and say goodbye to cameron and nash. we decide to walk to the beach. after about 10 minutes of walking in silence we finally get there. I lay down my towel and my phone. "wanna go swimming or do you wanna tan?" shawn asks. "um.... swim! duh." I say and run to the water. I dive in and so dose he. After a while of swimming we go back up on the beach and just lay down and tan.

* "Hannah...... Hannah, wake up" shawn says slightly shaking me. I smile and sit up. it was about 7:00 and it was getting dark. "what a beautiful sunset." I say. "not as beautiful as you" shawn says. I look at him in shock. He starts to lean in. and so do I, wait what am I doing?!? I feel his soft pink lips against mine. Our lips fit like puzzle pieces. He puts one of his hands on my cheek and the other on my waist. My hands were on the sand holding me up.He lays me down on the sand and starts kissing me again but this time a make-out session and it was getting heated honestly it was better than Taylor's.*

"Hannah.. Hannah come on we're leaving." Shawn says waking me up. Fuck! it was all a dream. I get up grab my towel and phone. I have a text from Taylor.

Taylor😘💖😍 - text me when your on your way back.

Me- ok

"Wanna get some ice cream?" shawn asked while we were walking along the bored walk. "YESS THAT SOUNDS SO GOOD!" I yell a little. I got some glares from a couple of people but I really didn't care. shawn laughed about it. we got out ice cream and walked back to the hotel. we were in the lobby and we were done with our ice cream. I walk up to my room and take a quick shower and put on some sweats and a hoddie. I started to pack. when I was done I realized I didn't text Taylor back. so I was just going to surprise him. I walk over to his room and the door was cracked a little. I smiled because I didn't have to knock. I put my hand on the knob and was about to walk in when I hear a giggle and it sounded like a girl. tears threaten to pour out of my eyes, but I hold them back. I open the door to see Taylor kissing a blonde girl. I start to cry. "tay- taylor?" I say. Taylor turns around and his face drops. "oh my gosh. Hannah I- "

"Just don't! I can't believe you would do this! I loved you!" I yelled.

"Oh eww is this your girlfriend? why would you want her?"

"GET OUT!" Taylor yelled. she quickly grabbed her purse and ran out.

"What the hell is going on in here?" cameron said running in with nash following behind him. I turn around with tears still coming down my face.
"I just found Taylor kissing another girl." I said. he look pissed. "nash get Hannah and go to our room. now!" cameron says. nash grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the room. "cameron don't!" I yelled as nash closed Taylor's door. I tried to run back in but nash pulled me into a hug and I cryed into his chest. "shh..... it's ok" he cooed. "jump" he said. "what?" I said looking up at him. "I'm going to carry you..... do you not want me to?" he asked. "carry me." I said
"Ok jump then." I jumped and he caught me bridle style. He carried me to our room. he layed me down I I slowly feel asleep. 2 weeks free of drama! but I knew what cameron was going to do and I didn't want him to do it...... I may be mad and broken hearted because of Taylor but he doesn't need to do this.

(( ok guys! what did you guys think about that chapter intense right? there will be a part 2 to it so just wait! Long chapter huh?))

- Hannah - 💖