Runaway Penguins and Barking Dogs

"And then he, " Snotlout had been ranting about his cousin for some time now, stating all the things that he had ever done. Some of them include: nearly setting the forge on fire, somehow managing to destroy a catapult, nearly drowning all the animals...what else do you want to hear?

"Ok, we heard enough," Ruff said, a bit bitterly knowing that this guy managed to stir up more trouble than she did in a shorter space of time. "Give me a dare boss man," Hiccup shook his head.

"You really want a dare that badly huh,"

"I'm Ruffnut Thorston," she said, "what do you think,"

"Ok then, I dare you to fly back to Berk, knock on someone's door and tell them hat your pet penguins are on the loose and ask if you could check their back yard for them," 

"That has got to be the most random dare I have ever heard," Toothless said, "...eh, still gonna be funny,"

"Fine," Ruff said and the riders mounted their dragons, flying towards Berk...again.

"Hey question, why can't we just stay at Berk?" Belch asked, "if these berk references keep coming up, why do we have to travel back and forth between the two islands!"

~time skip - Berk~

Ruff was walking through the village, looking around for a potential victim. Eventually, she spotted a house and walked up to the door and knocked on it. There, a Viking stepped out and looked at Ruff.

"Hi there, so...err, listen. You see, I have some pet penguins, but they never sit still, and now, they're on the run. Would you be so kind as to allow me to look in your back yard for them?" Ruff asked with pleading eyes. But the Viking just looked at her with the 'seriously' look and slammed the door in her face.

"Rude!" Ruff yelled, "if my penguins die! It's on your head!" She walked to the back of the house where she would then enter the woods but instead, she found Gustav crouched behind the hut, sniggering. "What are you doing here, I thought you would be with everyone else?"

"Well someone's gotta make sure you do it right and I wanted to see how it goes cause the person you asked is my mother," Gustav laughed, "personally, I thought she'd put up more of a fight, if you know what I mean. I mean, that's what she would do to me so-" Ruff cut him of.

"Ok ok ok, lets go," Ruff said quickly and dragged him by the collar into the woods and to the cove where the rest of the riders were.

"You're back, awesome, so, how did it go!" Tuff asked eagerly.

"It was all going fine, until that jerk slammed the door in my face!"

"My mother," Gustav said from the back but no one listened to him.

"If my penguins die, I'll kill someone,"

"As much as I don't like my mother, please not her," Gustav said.

"Ruff, you don't even have penguins," Fishlegs said.

"It was just a dare," Hiccup said.

"I know that, but I like penguins," Ruff said. "Ok, Gustav, truth or dare," Gustav stood there shocked.

"The one time I don't want the attention," he muttered, "I'll take dare,"

"I dare you to bark like a dog until it's your turn again," 

"What?!" Gustav exclaimed.

"No no no, you're supposed to bark," Ruff said in a mocking voice. Gustav grumbled and then began barking, causing everyone to laugh.

"How long to I have to keep this up for!" Gustav whined.

"Until it's your turn again, so KEEP BARKING!" Ruff yelled.

"That is one sad soul," Fanghook said, as he and the other dragons shook their heads in dismay.

"Like Snotlout," Hookfang said

"Snotlout's not sad," Toothless said, "he's depressed,"