Idiotic even for the Idiot and Jorgenson VS Ingerman

Warning: if u r going to watch the video above, it has some swearing. U HAVE BEEN WARNED.

peace out furies :)

When Tuffnut finally got out of the bushes he did not look so good. He had twigs and leaves ticking to him and he was swaying from side to side as he walked though he had nothing against Toothless.

"Awesome T, we should do that more often," Toothless huffed and threatened to whack tuff with his tail but this threat was ignored.

"Alright Snot, truth or dare," tuff said walking towards the group.

"I'm not going to let you brainwash me again muttonheads so I chose truth and I don't care what you say about my choice," Snotlout said defensively.

"Well this isn't really a truth but a question...what is the most idiotic thing you've ever done in your life?" Before Snotlout could answer the others started to list the many dumb, stupid things Snotlout did in his life...and there were a lot of them.

"Flying himself and Hiccup into a water spout,"

"Bringing all those changewing eggs to berk,"

"Releasing the skrill from its ice-block,"

"Over-working his own dragon just to follow his father's saying "  Ruff did a pretty good impression of Snotlout's dad, "Rest is for the weak,"

"Trying to get rid of that injured speed-stinger," Of course Heather and Dagur had no idea what the others where saying and before Snotlout could deny this Hiccup beat him to it.

"No, none of those things actually," silence fell over the gang.

"What could he possibly do that isn't more stupid than what we just said," Astrid asked.

"And how do you know what my stupidest action was, cause it was before dragons even came into our lives?" Snotlout said, slightly confused.

"Lets just say, nothing happens to my dad without me knowing about it,"

"Ok, everyone, shut up. I gotta hear this," Tuff said eagerly.

"When we were 8, I may or may not have been dared to steal Stoick's axe, hide it in the woods and return it to him a week later," Snotlout said sheepishly. Everyone fell into shock apart from Hiccup and Snotlout.

"YOU DID WHAT-!?" the gang asked completely baffled. Everyone knew the rage Stoick the Vast would unleash if he ever found his axe missing.

"I stole Stoick's axe and hid from him for a week before giving it back to him," Snotlout said again. Silence consumed everyone again.

"Snotlout Jorgenson," Astrid started, "Of all the stupidest things you could've done, that has got to be the worst yet,"

"Next I know, he'll be offering himself as a sacrifice to the Gods," Heather said tauntingly.

"Hey! I may be stupid, but I'm not that stupid,"

"HA, finally, he admits he's stupid," Hookfang said, though I came out as grumbles.

"Ya know, I'm surprised you didn't get killed," Hiccup said, "You don't want to know what my father's reaction was when he found out that his axe went missing,"

"TELL US!" everyone demanded except for Snotlout.

"Ok, so my dad was coming home late because he had some extra work to do so I was upstairs drawing when I heard the door swing open with a loud noise so I went downstairs expecting to see my father but instead, I got rammed by a hurricane that came charging up towards me and demanded if I had anything to do or knew anything about the missing axe and when I told him I had nothing to do with his axe he turned from a hurricane to a volcano and exploded,"

"Guess that explains the loud noises that came from your hut on that day," Fishlegs said.

"Oh my thor, I can just imagine Stoick standing right behind Snotlout watching and over-hearing everything he said," Astrid said and everyone else laughed.

"yeah," Hiccup said and he then did his exclusive Stoick impression," Snotlout Jorgenson!" Everyone cracked up at his imitation, " You stole my axe, how dare you," everyone was now purple in the face when Hiccup made dramatic gestures to emphasis the situation, "well I guess I can't kill you because your my nephew, hmm, 5 years in the dungeon,"

"We'll escort the troublemaker to the dungeon oh great and mighty Chief," Ruff said as she and tuff got up and bowed with a flourish, playing along with the scene.

"GUYS SHUT UP!" Snotlout exclaimed.

"Were only doing their job," Tuff said innocently as he and ruff sat back down. Snotlout started to act like someone was going to take him by surprise and stab him in the back

"besides, this is scaring me," he mumbled not intending for anyone to hear but everyone cracked up again.

"I can imagine Stoick watching this as well," Dagur said.

Snotlout decides that it's enough of being afraid and brought the game back to reality.

"Whatever, Fishface, truth or dare,"

"Dare," Fishlegs said. Snotlout then brought up the smug face.

"I challenge you to an arm wrestle, there will be a one minute time limit. Loser has to ride the winners dragon and if no one wins, then the two will have to swap dragons for the day," it was clear that Snotlout was very confident that he was going to win. Hookfang and Meatlug sat up and looked at each other.

"I don't want to be ridden by Snotlout," Meatlug said urgently

"I don't want to be ridden by Fishlegs," Hookfang said, "why are we the one that have to be dragged into this dare?"

"Welcome to my world," Toothless said

"Technically, it's night," Tuff said

"Whatever, do you agree"

"I do indeed," the two held out their arms ready while Hiccup had the timer.

"Alright," Heather said, "3...2...1...GO!" and Hiccup flipped the timer. It hadn't even gotten half way before there was an obviously winner. Both arms were still in the middle but Snotlout tried not to look tired and Fishlegs was trying- but not putting all his effort into.

"Oh timer nearly done," Dagur said dramatically. When Fishlegs heard this he decided that Snotlout wasn't worth the time or effort so he finished it of when he put his full strength into his hand and pinned Snotlout's hand to the ground.

"And the winner is Fishlegs," Astrid said

"Which means Snotlout is going to have to ride Meatlug," Ruff said. Snotlout grumbled drinking in the defeat he was now facing at his own game.

"How is that even possible?!" he exclaimed.

"What have we learnt today," Hiccup said to Fishlegs, "never under-estimate people," Fishlegs gave him a high-five.

"He guys I getting tired," Tuff said, " I think I'm gonna-" he collapsed on the ground snoring before he got to finish his sentence. The gang looked at each other.

"Good night bro," Ruff said as the others walked away leaving Tuff sleeping on the edge of a cliff.