Power of Invisibility and Creative Hairstyles

23:50 phew, not the latest but still kinda late, my parents don't even know I'm up, heck, they don't even know I'm on wattpad cause they don't allow me, anyway, enough rambling, back to the story🙃.

"Alright, Fishlegs truth or dare." Heather asked. 

"Truth," 

"If you were invisible what would you do," everyone's attention was instantly gained. They all knew Fishlegs could get extremely creepy if he wanted to.

"I would probably haunt all of you, watch u do things while u think no one is looking and if I had to pick someone to haunt the most, it would probably be Snotlout," 

"OH COME ON MAN, HAVE YOU NO MERCY?!?!?!?!?!" Snotlout exclaimed. Fishlegs smirked evilly.

"Great, first you stalk me when we were 3, 15 years later you haunt me, thanks," Hiccup said giving him a sarcastic clap.

"Hey, I might spare you since you are my best friend," Fishlegs said innocently.

"Still not letting my guard down," Hiccup said crossing his arms over his chest. Fishlegs shrugged.

"Yeah, and I don't know about the rest of you, but I think this invisibility power might pose a problem to some of us in the near future...if you know what I mean," ruff said mischievously, briefly glancing at Hiccup and Astrid but this didn't go unnoticed by the others because now, everyone was staring at her wierdly while Hiccup sent her a glare that would kill her if expressions has that kind of power and Astrid was so tempted to have Stormfly shoot her spines at the female twin.

"Since when did you, of all people, start thinking like that?!" Snotlout asked disgusted.

"Listen here snotbutt, this is my ship we're talking about here, you wreck my ship, I wreck you," ruff threatened

"I think you already have ruff," Dagur said pointing at Snotlout's blank expression along with his hopeless attempt to find a comeback to that.

"Welcome aboard the hiccstrid ship ruff," Heather joked. Ruff gave her a high five

"Anyway, moving on, Hiccup truth or dare."

"Dare," 

"I dare you to let the person on your left braid your hair," Hiccup's gaze swerved to Astrid, who was indeed sitting on his left. She gave an innocent smile and waved at him as if they had only just met.

"Hi, I'm Astrid Hofferson and I'll be you personal hairdresser for the day," she said wrapping her arm round Hiccup shoulders bringing him closer to her. Hiccup just gave Fishlegs the 'you've got to be kidding me look' while everyone laughed.

"Ha, you picked a good one fish," tuff said while clapping. Hiccup mentally groaned letting Astrid do gods knows how many braids in his hair. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, with the dragons

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Is it just me, or am I the target of all these dares," Toothless complained.

"Yep," Hookfang and Meatlug said. Toothless groaned.

"Don't fear buddy, I think we all three of us have experienced the death by dare card played by our humans," Meatlug said

"Yeah, and it seems that I'm number one on everyone dragon victim list," Toothless replied.

"Let's see if we can make the other dragons face the same treatment," Hookfang suggested, "the next time a dare comes along and the humans need a dragon, we'll shove  one of them into the scene, make it look like they want to volunteer."

"Sounds like a plan," Meatlug and Toothless said high-winging each other (I think that's right. idk)

"TOOTHLESSTOOTHLESSTOOTHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The dragons turned their heads to see Stormfly, Barf and Belch and Windshear charging right at them.

"Whoa guys, what's going on?" Toothless said," you're acting like your worst enemy just died,"

"Wait, who died, was it Shattermaster-or Sleuther?" Hookfang said eagerly.

"No, it was not Shattermaster or Sleuther, we're right here," A Gronckle and Triple Stryke landed on either side of the Monstrous Nightmare. Hookfang grumbled. He was annoyed that both dragon were pretty powerful. Sleuther he got but Shattermaster?! He's a Gronckle for gods sake.

Sleuther gave him an angry look and whacked him upside the head with his tail. The other dragons shook their heads.

"Moving on, what happened," Meatlug asked.

"You're not gonna believe what the other humans have done to your rider Toothless," Barf and Belch said trying not to explode from laughter.

"What did they do to him," Toothless said eagerly

"We'll show you," Windshear said as they made their way to the clubhouse to the riders trying to prevent Hiccup from taking out the extra braids in his hair.

"Oh, come on, keep em for the rest of the day," Dagur pleaded.

"Was it part of the dare, no, so I'm taking them out," Hiccup said stubbornly but before he could even reach the first braid, Toothless shoved everyone out of his way so he could get a better look.

"Out ma way," he said quickly and stared at his rider's new hairstyle before collapsing on the floor laughing, along with the other dragons.

"Thanks a lot Fishlegs, now you've made the dragons laugh at me," Hiccup grumbled taking out the braids and ruffled his hair so it was back to normal.

"That has got ta be one of the most craziest hairstyles I ever seen," Toothless said in fits of laughter.