New Look and Hated Interaction

----------time skip: it's morning and the gang are in the clubhouse------------

Since everyone loved the game so much, Hiccup let the gang take the day of, which resulted in him nearly getting suffocated by five excited people.

"Alright Astrid truth or dare," Fishlegs asked.

"Dare," Fishlegs now had the sly grin on his face. Astrid wasn't reacting to this and now everyone was really eager to what he was going to do. Hiccup go suspicious. Was he going to do it? Fishlegs gave him the look that said he was. Hiccup grinned and tried to hide his laughter.

"One second, I'll be back," he said in a mysteriously way before mounting Meatlug and flying towards his hut.

"Ooh, wonder what he's gonna do," Tuffnut said squirming in his seat from excitement. If only you knew Hiccup thought to himself. Fishlegs later came back in holding a box in his arms.

"Alright, I need someone to blindfold Astrid," Fishlegs said. Astrid looked confused

"Why do you need to blindfold me?"

"Reasons, Heather, can you blindfold her?"

"Sure," Heather took the blindfold and covered Astrid's eyes. Once she was done, Fishlegs called everyone over so they were surrounding the box, keeping distance form Astrid so she wouldn't here their conversation.

"What's in the box?" Dagur asked.

"Oh, you'll find out," Hiccup said.

"How come you know what's going on?" Snotlout asked.

"He helped me get the stuff that's in here," Fishlegs said tapping the box. He opened it to reveal what was inside and everyone gasped in amusement and shock. A pink frilly dress and make up.

"Wait...so...the dare is for her to-" Heather trailed of trying to hide the explosion of laughter insider her. Fishlegs and Hiccup grinned.

"How did you get this stuff?" asked a shocked Dagur.

"Me and Fishlegs decided to play a prank on his older cousin to get her back for the way she was treating him," Hiccup started.

"Yeah, so we decided to steal to steal her most prized possessions and these are it," Fishlegs said gesturing to the stuff in the box.

"Well, I think we all know who's going to be going up to Gothi with a dismembered arm," Ruff joked. Fishlegs just shrugged.

"Eh, whatever...it's going to be funny,"

"Hey guys, am I going to do the dare or am I just going to sit here?" Astrid called out. Everyone sniggered. They all walked up to her.

"Alright Astrid, I'll need you to take off your shoulder pads and raise your arms over your head," Fishlegs said. Astrid was even more confused but she did what she was told. She then felt something...as though someone was putting something on her.

"Ok, what are you guys doing?"

"Relax, Astrid," Ruff said. She managed to get the dress on and Heather did the make up while everyone else was trying to contain their laughter.

"Ok, blindfold coming of k," Fishlegs said. Everyone crowded round, waiting intensely to see Astrid's reaction...and they got what they wanted,

"WHAT IN THE NAME FO THOR HAVE TO DONE TO ME?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?" Astrid screamed. Everyone burst out laughing.

"and that's you dare," Fishlegs started," to wear that dress and that make up for the rest of the day," Astrid' eyes widened.

"Make up," she said. She placed a hand on her temple and ran her hand down to her cheek picking up traces of powder.

"FISHLEGS INGERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone crowed behind Hiccup, Fishlegs right behind his back, shielding himself from the angry volcano.

"Why are you all behind me?" Hiccup asked.

"You're the safest place to be right now," everyone answered.  When Astrid calmed down slightly and everyone had the courage to step out from their human shield, the game continued...and Astrid had a really good idea to get Fishlegs back.

"Heather truth or dare,"

"Dare,"

"I dare you to kiss Snotlout on the lips," Heather's eyes widened in disgust. Fishlegs, whose hand was on a chair, pushed it to the wall, hitting the wall near where Toothless was lazing about.

"What's with the chair?"

Dagur went from slouching to sitting upright and Snotlout being Snotlout couldn't be happier.

"Yes, come to me babe," Fishlegs and Dagur sent him a death glare, which he ignored and Heather cringed so badly but she knew a dare was a dare so she press a lightning fast kiss on Snotlout's lips. Afterwards she shuddered and moved closer to Fishlegs. Hiccup and the twins looked at each other.

"I don't know about you but do ya think there's going to be a Hofferson/Ingerman rivalry going on?" Hiccup asked.

"Yep," they said looked at Astrid and Fishlegs sending each other death glares.

(give credits to Social_Gamer_ for the idea. Thank you;))