Inanimate Conversations and Stupid Answers

"Ok Snotlout, truth or dare," Heather said. 

"I'm going for dare," Now this made Gustav (finally) step out of the corner and eager to see what happened next.

"This better be good," 

"Choose an inanimate object and have a conversation with it for the next two minutes," Heather said, smirking while the others sniggered. Snotlout looked at her as if she was an alien before looking around the room searching for something before his eyes wandered to a chest in the corner. He opened it and pulled out something that made Hiccup face palm.

"Really, out of all the objects in the room, you had to pick that,"

Meanwhile, Toothless made his way outside, not really wanting to know what kinda of conversation that ding-a-ling would have with that. He walked to the back of the hut to catch some 'Z's over there even if it was still morning, but, he had no respect for authority so whatever. He lay down but he was sadly woken up by an annoying voice. 

"Ok...so...hi, my name is Snotlout, and your name is..." no response. Toothless rolled his eyes.

"Hey, are u going to say your or what," 

"Just call him...Bart or something," Toothless said.

"Fine...I'll call you...Metal," Toothless face winged.

"Someone get this kid to a doctor," he deadpanned.

"So Metal...what do u do for a living," no response.

"And I thought I had no social skills," Toothless said.

"No, ok...well...what do you do in your spare time,"

Toothless groaned while Hookfang landed in front of him, "Oh hey Hookfang whats up,"

"One, the sky, and two have you seen Snotlout, it's been forever and I still haven't gotten any breakfast," he whined.

"Sorry buddy, but my food is not for sale, mainly because I don't have any. Oh and by the way, Snotlout is in there," Toothless said pointing at the hut, "and you might wanna go get him checked out, I think he's hit his head,"

"What, again," Hookfang said sarcastically, "we both know that somehow, he was born dumb. Can't do anything to change that," 

"Agreed,"

"Well, I'll be off now. If I can't get any food, the least I can do is get some more sleep," and with that, the Monstrous Nightmare flew of. Toothless' ears perked up because he noticed that Snotlout's annoying voice was no where to be heard. The Night Fury smiled to himself and would've continued with his nap if it hadn't been for something flying out of the window and hitting him on the head,"

"Seriously?! Why am I always the one to get victimised in these truth or dare games," he complained and when he looked down he was surprised, more lying right in front of him, was one of Hiccup's metal legs, most likely one of the ones in that chest.

"This? This is what he was talking to?!" Toothless picked it up with the prosthetic before shoving it away a little with his snout and lying back down. "What an idiot," but a moment later, he opened his eyes and stared at the leg in front of him.

"What are you looking at,"

"Finally, conversation over," Snotlout said, relieved and he stretched his arms, "but seriously, that leg was not co-opritive," Gustav laughed.

"Well, at least we know that we have a copy" he said holding up a a piece of paper documenting the entire the thing. Tuffnut peered over his shoulder.

"Now all we need do to is make even more,"

"I'll get started," Ruff said and she and Tuff high-fived.

"Shut it twidiots and Fake Me," Snotlout grumbled, "anyway, Fishface, truth or dare?"

"Truth,"

"I'm pretty sure you have done this but I'm assuming that you've been asked questions right?"

"Yes," 

"What's the most stupidest answer you've ever given, cause, let's be real, even the smart kids start dumb," Fishlegs thought for a moment.

"Well it wasn't really a question to me but I said something any way. There was 'HCOONa' written down, and I assumed that something was supposed to go after it so what did I say, I said 'matata'," (eh, what up lion king reference XD)

But seriously, who doesn't love a Lion King reference...no...ok, I'll shut up now, and yes, I finally updated. sorry for the long wait but my brain was dryer than the Sahara desert and no ideas were sprouting and I'm also on holiday as well so...yeh

 sorry, no video but I promise that I will give it to you...soon...in like...maybe 3 days...or whenever I get back.

and also, thank you so much for the views, votes and comments! 5.4k, 181 votes and 117 comments! Wow! I was supposed to thank u guys when it hit 5k but I figured that it would be annoying for u to have a plan A/N

SLYFER