Pets and Fish Oil

"Was the 'matata' thing supposed to be some sort of reference," Astrid asked uncertainly.

"Nope. Just the answer my stupid younger-self put," Fishlegs said.

"Enough said, you're weird," Snotlout said.

"Blah blah blah," Dagur said, "gimme a dare,"

"Ok, pretend that the person to your left is your pet and talk to them like you would when you've just got home," Dagur and Hiccup looked at each other.

"Don't you even think about,"

"Trust me when I say that I hate this as well brother,"  Dagur then took a deep breath, "hey there Kevin!"

"Kevin?!"

"Hey there boy, who's a good dog!" Dagur exclaimed, ruffling Hiccup's hair while the others were practically on the ground in laughter. And that did include Toothless, "you want a snack?"

"Dog?! Snack?! What?!" 

"Ok boy. I'll get you a snack," Dagur then grabbed a cup of water and splashed himself with it. He looked at Hiccup.

"If you think you hated that more than me, you are wrong," he said.

"Just don't come near me, and I'll be fine," Hiccup said.

"Wow, you should make up more dares like that Fishy," Tuff siad before laughing. Dagur sent him a death glare.

"Ok then, Tuffnut. Truth or dare,"

"Dare, what do you take me for. A lunatic,"

"You are a lunatic," Heather deadpanned.

"No, he's a dimwit," Snotlout said.

"He's both," Astrid said.

"Whatever he is, I dare him to dreanch Ruff in fish oil and then deal with whatever she then does to him without fighting back,"

"ALRIGHT!!!!!" Tuff exclaimed, completely mishing the last part. He then left breifly to get a huge bucket of fish oil but he didn't show up back into the hut and everyone was waiting for him.

"What is taking him so long!" Snotlout complained but what he didn't know was that Tuff had snuck back into the hut and crept up behind Toothless. The Night Fury looked at him.

"Ssh, quiet T," Tuff then came out of his hiding spot and then crept up behind Ruff and before she could even react, Tuff dumped the fish oil on her head.

"There he is," Gustav said. Tuff dropped the bucket and rolled on the floor laughing in front of a scowling Ruffnut. Tuff was about to get up but he was then tackle back to the floor by a smug Ruff. Tuff tried to fight back but Ruff laughed.

"Sorry bro, but i don't think you were listening to the second part of the dare. You're not allowed to fight back,"

"What?! That wasn't in the description!" Dagur nodded.

"Sorry, but i specifically said that she could do anthing to you and you're not allowed to fight back,"

"Wha-?!" but Tuff was interrupted when Ruff landed a punch. The twins continued to fight on the ground and Dagur stood over them with victory.

"I wonder how long this is gonna go," Fishlegs said.

"I'll time!" Snotlout said.

"Well..."Gustav started, "guess we all know who's gonna be needing a healer some time soon.