Chapter 46

*Harry's POV- Next Day*

       "Ugh-" I groan, rolling onto my stomach, pressing a pillow to cover my ears. I hear rustling beside me in the bed, causing me to press the pillow further into my head, trying to block out the sound and light coming from around the room.

       I hear a quiet giggle come from the woman beside me. I groan again trying to ignore the world. I feel her hand come in contact with my back, rubbing soothing circles around my shoulder blades.

       "You good, sleepy?" she asks. I shake my head, hoping for this hangover to go away.

       "Hurt," I mutter. She laughs again, louder this time making me shake my head. "Shhhh," I shush. She quiets her laugher, getting up from the bed beside me. I relax into the bed, thinking that she had left to let me sleep some more when the bed suddenly jostled, announcing her presence again.

       "Sit up. You can keep your eyes closed," she says. I do as told, sitting up, but keeping my eyes closed. She tilts my head back, prying my jaw open before popping a couple of pills in my mouth. She then holds a glass of water to my lips, allowing me to swallow the pills.

         "Thanks," I mutter, laying back down. She hums in acknowledgement, walking around the room quietly.

       "Take a shower, I'll be waiting in the living room," she tells me. I nod my head barely to let her know I heard her.

        I hear Ryder and I's bedroom door close, letting me know that she was now in the other room. I sigh, dragging myself into the sitting position and looking around. My clothes from last night are strewn across the floor and I am currently wearing boxers and shorts. The bed is completely unmade and the picture of Ryder and I from our wedding day is knocked to the floor. I sigh, leaning down and picking it up.

       I place everything back to somewhat normal before grabbing fresh clothes and walking into the bathroom connected to our room. I turn on the shower, place my clothes on the counter and wait until the steam has completely overtaken the room. I just want to wash the alcohol smell off my body.

-After Shower-

       I wrap my hair up in the towel, leaving it to sit on top of my head and dry. I've always been told I look like a mum with my hair like this. It gets the job done, though.

       I walk into the living room, clad in a white t-shirt, sweats and socks. No point in looking nice today.

       "So-how embarrassing was I last night?" I ask Ryder, walking over to the couch she was sitting on. She laughs, covering her mouth to try to muffle it.

       "Well-not necessarily too bad, I suppose," she says. I raise my eyebrows, confused.

       "What is that supposed to mean?" I ask her. She shrugs.

       "It's honestly not the worst thing in the world. I basically just lost you once and you maybe, kinda sorta decided to announce to the entire room of famous people that I'm pregnant?" she explains, ending it in a question-like sentence. I gape at her, not quite believing I did that.

       "So-like, what happened? After that, I mean," I ask her. She shrugs her shoulders again.

       "Not much, really. A bunch of people wanted to feel my baby bump and that was about it. They all promised to not say anything. Kinda keep it under wraps, really. And, yeah, that's basically it."

       I groan again, laying my head back on the couch. I rub my eyes with my hands tiredly, wishing to tune out the world. "How many people happen to have been in that room?" I ask. She thinks for a second before laughing lightly.

       "I'm not sure? Maybe three hundred? Possibly. The boys were in charge of the guest list, I just helped reserve the place and then keep you as busy as possible," she explains. I nod my head tiredly. "Look, don't worry about it babe, they were all drunk anyways. Probably don't remember a thing about it," she assures me. I nod again, sending a grateful smile her way.

       "True. Now, will you help me pack? I kinda threw everything apart last night and I have a tour to get back to tomorrow," I explain. She nods, standing up and grabbing my hand.

       "So, we were wrong about the due date," she tells me. I look at her in bewilderment.

       "What?"

        "I added a couple extra months. You'll be a dad in August. August 5th if it all goes to plan," she tells me. I smile, pulling her into a hug.

       "I love you."