Chapter 16

*Ryder's POV*

"So, as much as I love when you stop by and surprise me by expressing your affection towards me on live television, I'm guessing that there was a reason for you coming by today?" Harry asked, emerging from the dressing room with the rest of the boys.

He had changed into jeans. That was it. He had a towel around his neck as he tried to dry his hair from what I'm assuming is a shower and not sweat. Help me.

"Well, you would be correct," I said from my spot on the couch next to Olivia. I put my phone down as he and the other boys looked at me expectantly. "Well...today, Jack told me-"

"Who's Jack?" Harry cut me off. I rolled my eyes.

"The company CEO. Now shut up. So today, Jack was going over how everything in Rome went and he told us that some companies saw the shoot and really liked it. And obviously, that's a good thing, it's great! By the way, they loved your coat. So, seeing as that, one of hi-"

"Ryder, Ryder," Harry laughed, coming up and setting his hands on my shoulders (still shirtless), "calm down, babe. What did he tell you?"

"I'M GONNA BE IN THE VICTORIA'S SECRET SHOW!" I squealed.

I could hear all the other boys congratulating me as Harry smiled wide and picked me up around my waist, spinning me around.

"That's awesome!" he cheered. I laughed and clung onto his neck. "Congrats, you deserve it," he smiled, setting me on my feet. I smiled and hugged him again.

"Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss," Louis and Zayn started chanting. Harry pulled away from the hug, rolling his eyes before leaning down and connecting his lips with my own in a gentle kiss, making me smile.

"Seriously though, you deserve this. I know you've worked hard for this," he said as he pulled back. I smiled again at him gratefully.

"Thanks. Now, shirt. On. immediately." I said, patting his chest. He rolled his eyes and the lads all laughed.

"Please, don't act like you don't love it," he winked. I rolled my eyes again and threw a shirt from a chair at his head. He laughed and pulled it off his face. It was a white shirt that said 'Crazy Mofos' in black letters. "This would be yours, Niall," he said, chucking it at Niall. The blonde laughed and pulled it over his head.

I sat back down with Olivia as the rest of the boys finished getting dressed. We chatted for a bit about whether we thought the next trip would be to Japan or Berlin. She thinks Japan, I think Berlin. I guess we'll just have to see.

I felt the couch sink down next to me as someone sat down. I look next to me and see Louis sitting there, his arm stretched out across the back of the couch.

"So, Victoria's Secret huh? That's a big deal," he said. I nodded my head and smiled.

"It is! I'm so excited though, this is insane! I've always wanted to be in one of their shows, but I never thought it would actually happen!" I exclaimed. Louis smiled and nodded in response.

"I can image. I'm sure you're gonna do great at it, after seeing the Roma magazine Harry practically shoved in our faces when he got home. The pictures looked great, by the way."

"Thanks! It was a lot of fun going all the way to Rome for it. It was even more fun since I actually knew someone there."

"Ah yes, how are things with our lovely Mr. Styles?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Great, I suppose. He told me about Jessica in Rome, by the way," I said. His eyebrows raised even higher, becoming in danger of being lost in his hairline.

"Seriously?" I nodded. "Ryder, that's huge. Like, that's major. It took him a while to feel comfortable talking about it with us, so I'm sure it was even harder opening up to you, no offence."

"None taken. He just woke up the first night screaming and crying so he asked if I wanted to know what it was about. Although, I sort of threw you under the bus and told him I already knew..."

"Gee, thanks," Louis groaned. I laughed and shrugged my shoulders. "But still, if he was willing to tell you, then he is opening up to you more than you realize. I knew he liked you... but d**n." I chuckled.

"Well, I really like him as well."

"Who do we really like?" Harry asked, coming and sitting in Olivia's now empty seat. I hadn't even noticed she had gone to talk to Niall.

"Chris Hemsworth," I stated. He mocked an offended look, putting his hand on his chest. Then, he removed it and laughed.

"I don't even know who that is, if I'm being completely honest with you," he laughed. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"'Thor'? 'The Huntsman' off of 'Snow White and The Huntsman'? 'Star Trek'? Anything?" I exaggerated. He thought about it for a moment.

"Who'd he play in Thor?"

"...Thor." I spat. He nodded his head.

"Yep...still don't know him."

"Harry!"