Chapter 12

A/N: REALLY LONG AND SAD AT THE END

*Ryder's POV*

       "I know what you are."
       "Then say it. Out loud."

       I sat on my couch, curled up in a blanket as I watched the first Twilight movie. I had nothing else to do the last day before I leave for Rome, so why not? It was this or just sit at home a be bored the entire time.

     My phone started buzzing from the coffee table in front of me. I picked it up and looked at the I.D.: Addie.

To: Ryder Tyler
From: Addie <3
Are you dressed?

To: Addie<3
From: Ryder Tyler
No? Why would I be, I don't have a shoot today, do I?

To: Ryder Tyler
From: Addie<3
No, you don't. Get dressed, though.

To: Addie<3
From: Ryder Tyler
And why on earth would I do that? It's my day off.

To: Ryder Tyler
From: Addie<3
Was. You have a date with Harry in an hour. Want some more publicity for the two of you before you go to Rome tomorrow.

       I groaned seeing the message. I didn't want to go anywhere today! I just wanted to have a relaxing day at home before I would be gone for a week. Besides, couldn't Harry and I get enough publicity shots while we're at Rome? I mean, it would make sense! A couple vacation? Everyone loves that kind of stuff.

       I dragged myself out of my cocoon of warm and fuzzy blankets before heading upstairs. I went down to my room and started looking through my closet. It was a bit warm today, so I picked out a black and white stripped dress with some white sandals and a navy blue purse/clutch to keep my phone in.

       Before I started changing, I quickly got in the shower, seeing as I hadn't taken one last night. I ran the mint scented shampoo and conditioner through my hair and used my favorite coconut body wash. I finished quickly, drying myself off and then plugged my blow-dryer in. I pulled my clothes on and started to dry my hair. I dried my hair quickly, leaving it in a large birds nest hanging from my head.

       I walked back to my room and started trying to get the tangles out of my hair, yanking my brush through them as quickly as possible without yanking out my hair. I knew I only had a few minutes left before Harry got here, so I was trying to hurry.

       "You know, I never would have picked you as one to like Twilight."

       I let out a scream and turned around quickly, bumping my head on top of the cupboard above me, where I had been going to collect all the things I would need for my hair. Harry was leaning against the open bedroom door, smirking. He let out a deep chuckle.

       "Your head okay?" he asked, fighting off his smile.

       "What? Oh- yeah. Um- how did you get in here?!" I asked him. He shrugged.

       "You weren't answering the door, so I used my key. Heard you scrambling around up here, and decided to see what the ruckus was." I rolled my eyes as he smirked.

       "Well, whatever. Next time text." I said. He nodded, but didnt seem to be listening. He walked towards me, taking the brush out of my hand. "What-?" He shushed me, pushing me towards the chair in front of my desk. I sat down as he gathered all of my dirty blonde hair in his large hands.

       "Go ahead and put that..crayon crap on your face if you want. This will make it quicker," he said as he started picking the tangles out of my hair. I rolled my eyes.