Chapter 28

*Ryder's POV*

After we got to the beach house that Harry had rented, which had five rooms, Louis dragged us to the living room instantly and sat us down, demanding we explain. Harry's family waved at us from the deck door, heading out to the water so we could explain, having Harry already explained our situation to his family.

So that's how we've been sitting here for the past hour, Harry and I sharing how we got into this predicament, the three boys quietly sitting and listening. We explained everything, from how we hated each other in the beginning, to how we weren't allowed to say anything, to our Skype call the other day with management.

"Wait, so you're telling us, that management has told you guys you are not allowed to ever see each other again, and yet you're getting married?" Niall questioned. We nodded. "That's risking both of your careers, you two do know that, right?" he asked. Harry sent me a smile, grabbing my hand and giving it a squeeze.

"I don't care," he shrugged. "I will give up anything just to be able to see her."

Louis quietly 'awe'd at our interaction, making my face turn scarlet.

"As cute as that is, are you two really prepared to give up everything for marriage at twenty? What are you going to do if you both get kicked off of your companies?" Liam asked. Harry rolled his eyes.

"I think we all know I have more than enough money to support the two of us if that's what it came down to," he shrugged. I nodded sadly.

"But I don't want you throwing away everything you worked for me," I told him. He looked over at me, brushing some hair out of my face.

"But I still will. I always will."

All the boys broke down in 'awe's after he said that. I blushed again, causing Harry to laugh and pull me under his arm.

"So, do you two have your rings yet?!" Louis asked excitedly. We shook our heads and he jumped up, grabbing out hands. "C'mon then! This isn't a wedding without wedding rings."

We laughed and followed him out of the door, sending Harry's mum a text, telling her where we were going. We decided to walk to the jewelers we had seen on our way to the house. I ended up walking a bit in front of all of the rest, to excited to observe the beauty of the town, its salty ocean air filling my senses.

"Ryder!" Louis called from behind me. I didn't turn around as I answered with a simple 'Yeah?' "Guess what."

"What?"

"You're getting married tomorrow."

I turned around to face him, a giddy giggle slipping from my lips as he caught it on video. Harry smiled at my facial expression.

"What was that for?" I asked Louis, nodding towards the camera. He shrugged.

"Future reference for when we get to tell the fans," he said. I just laughed and turned back around, my thoughts drifting towards his last point. When would we tell the world? We obviously had to tell management, but would they let us tell everyone? Probably not. We're lucky they haven't found us yet. We all had turned our phones off after explaining everything.

"We're here!" Niall cheered, running into the shop. We all followed after him, walking into the very small, family owned business. It seemed as if there was nobody here, other than the old man sitting behind the counter. He turned to face us with a large smile as we entered.

"How can I help you?" he asked us. Harry stepped up to the counter, pulling me with him as all the boys went looking around.

"Hi, yes, we're looking for wedding rings?" he asked. The man nodded.

"How sweet! When are you getting married?" he asked curiously. Harry chuckled nervously.

"Tomorrow, actually," he laughed. The man looked at us in alarm before nodding his head, his face settling back into the pleasant smile.

"I'm guessing there is a story behind this, so I wont ask. Now, may I see your engagement ring for size reference?" he asked, holding his hand out to me. I just looked at him with a small smile.

"I'm sorry, I don't have one. This is all very short notice," I explained. He nodded his head in response, going to grab something from behind the counter. "But I am a size five." He stopped rummaging and smiled at me.

"Thank you, dear, I couldn't find my sizing scale so that helps tremendously." I sent him a smile and he led us over to the wedding rings section of the store. The boys stopped looking in the other sections and came over to the one we were at, looking at all the rings in wonder.

"Now, do you want a band for yourself, sir?" the old man asked Harry nicely. Harry shrugged.

"Anything works, really. I'm not too picky. Maybe a gold band," he told him. The man nodded and assured him he could find one for him before continuing to help us with mine.

"So, if you are looking for something bigger, we have them over here," he said, pointing towards where Louis and Niall were looking. We drifted over and my eyes widened at the sizes of the rings. Those diamonds were huge.

"That is not a jewel, that is a rock," I said to Harry. Everyone laughed and nodded in response, including the shop keeper. "I think I'd like something smaller." He nodded and led us towards the rings which did not have as big of diamonds in them. Louis and Niall went over to where Liam was looking at the rings with other jewels, such as topaz and rubies.

As we were looking, Louis would randomly come over with one that was totally exotic, and nothing that I would wear. One had rubies, emeralds, diamonds and sapphires circling the band with a large topaz in the middle. He said that I should go with this one 'if I couldn't decide which gem I liked the best.'

I was trying on my seventh diamond ring when Liam came over, a small box in hand and a smile on his face. I shook my head at the ring I had tried on. It was too bulky of a ring, and it felt like a thousand pounds on my finger.

"Size five, right?" Liam asked. I nodded my head in response, looking at the box he was carrying skeptically. "I just found this. Harry always rants about your eyes, so I thought it might compliment them some how. You know, they're both blue," he shrugged, opening the box. My mouth gaped open at the ring. It was a small silver band with diamond shards embedded in the band, which twisted into a nesting place for a dark blue sapphire.

"I love this," I said. I slipped the ring out of its case and slipped it onto my finger. It fit perfectly and I loved it. "This is it. This is my ring." The man was ecstatic, wrapping it up for us after I put it back in its case. I turned to Harry. "You're turn."

We looked at all the bands of gold, silver, nickel and even copper, to no avail. Either they weren't his size, and we don't have time for alterations, or he thought they were too 'boring.'

"Harry!" Louis called out. We turned to look at him as he ran towards us, another ring case in his hands. "You two could match." He opened the box, revealing a silver and sapphire ring, twisted to form what looked like just a normal band. It didn't look feminine in any way, and I could see on Harry's face that he loved it.

"Definitely. This will be all," he said to the man. He nodded excitedly, checking both the rings out and putting them in a velvet bag, handing the bag to us. He had taken them out of their cases, making it easier to carry.

"Thank you so much," I gushed. The man smiled in return.

"You two will be very happy together."