"Let me go! How am I gonna let out this anger?" she spat while thrashing around.

"I understand, but do it to something outside. I am certain if you kick the wall there will be a hole in it once you're done," Miori said, still keeping a good hold on Soomi. The black-haired girl let out a groan and stopped struggling, leading to her release.

"That witch is bad enough as it is, but then she has the audacity to ask for (Y/n)'s dress. I can't believe her! How could she just ask someone to strip down suddenly? And then she says that we mean nothing! Honestly, when does this rat leave?" Soomi ranted.

"Cheer up, at least it's only for a day," Miori mentioned.

"A day is too much with that woman. I'm gonna start growing gray hairs already," Soomi replied, exasperated.

Listening to Soomi made you think that her and Merric would get along a lot.

Crap! Merric!

"Guys I've got to go, I just realized I have something to do," you blurted quickly and began rushing up the stairs. You weren't sure if either of the two girls called after you, the only thing you could focus on was getting to your phone.

You busted through the dorm door and ran to your bed drawer, pulling out your bag and digging around for your device. You found it near the bottom and when you pulled it out you could feel your stomach drop.

10 missed calls and 45 unread texts. All from Merric.

To be honest you weren't really that surprised. You were just worried about how far Merric had gone after not hearing back from you. You weren't going to read through each text, but you saw the most recent ones which were him mentioning that he would call the police if he still didn't hear back. You began rapidly typing and quickly sent a text.

Merric!
Don't worry, I'm okay.
Don't call the cops!

You waited for a few seconds and immediately saw the three dots meaning he was texting back.

GURL,
WHERR DA HEL HAV YA BEN?!
R U TRYIN 2
GIV ME A HRART ATAC?!

I'm so sorry.
I'm totally fine,
I just haven't been on my
phone recently, sorry.

HAV U BEEM ABDUCTD?!
WHERE R U,
I'LL COMW PIC U UP

No I'm okay,
don't come get me.
I'm with a friend it's okay

You had a feeling that that wouldn't cut it with him, but you couldn't think of a good excuse on the spot.

You have no friends

If Merric was with you, you would've slapped him.

You noticed, though, that he wasn't making mistakes anymore in the texts and wasn't using slang, which was a good sign.

Oh my God,
soooo funny -_-

I know right?
But I'm kinda serious,
I'm your only friend

This was the disadvantage of having only one friend. And especially one that knew everything about you; you had to choose your words wisely.

Okay listen,
I'm with the guy I met with.
I know this will be hard to believe,
but he's really nice.
And staying with my parents sucks.
I know it's unfair
to do this to you, since you've
stayed by me all this time.
But I'm gonna stay
with this guy for awhile.
Just trust me okay?