DY ~ Part 22 (Last Part)

Hi Peeps!! Hope you are doing good .. 🙋
Here's posting last part of this story ..
Hope you like this too..
Thanks a lot for supporting this story throughout ..💓means a lot ..😊
Wanna thanks all new readers too ..who read..voted and added this story to their lists..😊
Tc..enjoy ..
and pls let me know howz this part..will be waiting for your valuable feedback..
Happy reading!!😃
-----------------------------

Next morning Radhaji went to Vaishno Devi ..she prayed to God that she will visit there when Rk will get fine ..so they were alone in home..

Madhu came out of shower and got ready ..and just than Rk hold her hand and hugged her from back..

"Cham cham ..i have something for you ..he winked and she was like what?

He showed the apron ..which she got from cooking master and she was surprised to see that ..

He told her that she has to wear it and make something ..she asked ..why this suddenly?

Instead of saying he make her wear it and he himself wore his chef apron and headed to the kitchen

He said while entering in the kitchen ..Cham cham ..today we both will make food ..and she wasn't expecting that for sure ..he turn the music on and said "Now enough of you waiting for me for us to do something together in kitchen ..i am totally fine and we will make food together ..servants are on holiday and you my love leave all the thinking and just get ready for a diff experience ..

"Rk I am so surprised ..

"You should be ..i was waiting for this day that after recovering I will do this ..chalo lets start ..

He turned the music on and the song was playing ..

"WAH JI WAH ..WAH JI WAH!! from movie duplicate..

He started humming it and took Madhu's hand in hand and danced a lil ..looking into each other eyes..